Still no packages from 8/29

Gem Lover

Still no packages from 8/29

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I looked at my tracking numbers for 3 items ordered on 8/29 and they sat at DHL in Texas for 8 days before leaving Texas and they have been sitting at DHL facility in Woburn Mass an hour from me for the rest of the time so I called DHL to complain and the only thing the woman kept saying was the packages were given to USPS yesterday. I kept asking her why DHL had my packages for over 20 days and telling her that was unacceptable and all she kept repeating was they had handed them over to USPS yesterday. I had one item ordered on 8/29 that came in a couple of days back but the others are still not here. It makes me angry that DHL has sat on them for almost a month then tries to make it look like it is USPS when they only got the package yesterday. When I asked her why they are not moving these packages she again repeated USPS got them yesterday, I at the point lost my temper and told her where she could go. I great great customer service with my post office here and if there is an issue they are on it right away, DHL should do the same. I know all post offices are not the same but mine even ask me to take a survey on how they are doing every time I bring in packages. DHL is the worst!!!
6 x

anniebelle

Re: Still no packages from 8/29

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

The lady you spoke to at DHL either has no answers or just doesn't care. SLC needs to stop using DHL, they surely have sufficient evidence that their service has become unacceptable. Now, how to convince SLC!!!
6 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Hi!
You all may be irritated with DHL
And/or the USPS

And to suggest SHlc switch carriers..

SHlc probably has a contract with DHL
And who knows for how long..
That can't be broken.

And the longer it is for..
The service can deteriorate
With no resolve.

With the USPS..try "fighting that battle"..Good Luck.

Just be glad..you eventually get your packages!! ;)
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

SLC may have a contract with DHL but I think the determining factor is they are the cheapest to use and as long as SLC is offering free shipping for orders of $50 or more I would not be holding my breath for any change.
4 x