Packaging

anniebelle

Packaging

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Why, oh why, do they cram a beautiful bracelet into a small rectangular box that they use for earrings? My Bali Legacy Larimar bracelet better not be damaged!! @Moderator_Preston will you please pass this along to the responsible department? Not only can it be damaged, but a bracelet box would make a better gift presentation. It would even save them time in trying to stuff it into the smaller box! We have discussed this before on the Forum, but it hasn't made a difference! Any help in this area is greatly appreciated.
6 x

CC

Re: Packaging

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Right now I'm hoping to be able to get A kink out of a bracelet from auction due to packaging. They put bracelet in long bracelet bag where bracelet was all curled up in bag, then they curl up the bag in a ball and put it in a very small box. If I can't get kink out of bracelet, will! go back. Packaging has always been a problem lately. I can buy something for lets say 9.99 that will! come better. packaged than an expensive item. Makes no sense.
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

CC wrote:
3 years ago
Right now I'm hoping to be able to get A kink out of a bracelet from auction due to packaging. They put bracelet in long bracelet bag where bracelet was all curled up in bag, then they curl up the bag in a ball and put it in a very small box. If I can't get kink out of bracelet, will! go back. Packaging has always been a problem lately. I can buy something for lets say 9.99 that will! come better. packaged than an expensive item. Makes no sense.
"Bracelet". Bracelet box. How hard can it be?!?!?! :?: :?: :?:
4 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Why, oh why, do they cram a beautiful bracelet into a small rectangular box that they use for earrings? My Bali Legacy Larimar bracelet better not be damaged!! @Moderator_Preston will you please pass this along to the responsible department? Not only can it be damaged, but a bracelet box would make a better gift presentation. It would even save them time in trying to stuff it into the smaller box! We have discussed this before on the Forum, but it hasn't made a difference! Any help in this area is greatly appreciated.
Good afternoon.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused. This feedback has been forwarded to warehouse management. Please let us know if you have any further issues.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

A few years ago I received a couple of orders with multiple items in each which were in plastic bags--no pouches, no boxes. I contacted them and reminded of them of their policy as stated on the invoices that these would be supplied. Never got them. It seems when they obtain jewelry stock they have to purchase the pouches and boxes separately. They appear to have not ordered enough of these or they are unavailable for purchase.
3 x