Polki diamonds

Amy

Polki diamonds

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Has anyone bought polki diamonds? They look bad on the tv, really dull & almost like plastic. Of course I know they are real diamonds, but before I buy them, I need your opinions. They just showed studs for $29. 😊😊😊
3 x

Gem Lover

Re: Polki diamonds

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Most of the ones I had purchased I returned because the stones were brown but I did have one that came in last week that looked good on the video so I tried it but had to return that one too, the metal around one of the stones was broke and sticking out and that is what holds the stone in, there was no tag on it so it might have been someone's return but that one the stones were nice. I did keep one it was a solitaire for $59.00, I got it for a friend who's birthstone is diamond and she has none, that one the stone was clear and was pretty, it also was good size. I guess they are hit or miss.
6 x

Lala3

Post by Lala3 » 3 years ago

I bought a G.Perez bracelet when they first came out. It was the bracelet in white or yellow gold over silver. A very big disappointment I returned it right away. Zero sparkle it finally occurred to me what it looks like. - mica.just a sliver of a diamond. Such a waste of money and then pay twice coming and going. I suggest you buy a lab created diamond and enjoy some sparkle
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Thanks for replying girls. I like very sparkling “bling” jewelry. I don’t think I would be happy with even a good polki. Good night.💤
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Bling. Sparkle. They are not. A totally different animal! They are slices of diamond, not faceted. I have the butterfly pendant and it is quite lovely. I love it for its uniqueness. I have a ring, just ordered another, the eternity band. Earrings. Also a chain with stones hanging from it, like a station style. It will look nice with the butterfly.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

I dont know what happened. I replied yesterday. Not posted ?? I used no foul language.
All I said is I bought both a polki diamond heart pendant and dangle earrings. Both arrived very dull. Real disappointments. Unfortunately, I waited too long to return because my daughters Birthday was a month away and I thought maybe she would go for it because she likes the famous person who designed her jewelry with it. I think that designer used high quality diamonds to make her polki diamonds.
The TV sample had alot of sparkle. I think they used special lighting.
My daughter asked me if it was glass. That did it. I am hoping a pawn shop can sell it.
So, I saw a strand of white SS pearls which was the last one left at Shoplc. My daughter prefers white pearls over the Golden. I am hoping its the TV sample. Its out for delivery. I hope its not another disappointment.

Stay safe😍
Vicky
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Hi everyone, I bought one I believe the same one Gemlover bought, quarter carat. It is very well made and the diamond was really clean, I lucked out, I do believe. And it looks bigger than a quarter carat. I bought mine months ago, still haven’t bought for about two months now. Did buy 30 K 95 masks from another network, while I was grounded from SLC. EXCELLENT PRICE AND FDA APPROVED. These masks fit perfectly. From H. Q. 1st time buy. Never bought from there. Lynette
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Harlequin I buy from HQ often and I have been happy with what I have purchased, I started shopping with them about a year ago.
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Some of the polki diamonds have a lot of inclusions. If I buy one, I want one that is good quality.
3 x