Slow shipping

Kittycat

Slow shipping

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I ordered from another channel and got my item, a Tanzanite ring in 3-4 days. it was very pretty color for the price. Not that I needed any more. Tanzanite. I just wanted to see what color I'd get for the price and I am very happy with my purchase.I hadn't shopped there in awhile but was just channel surfing one day because Shop LC, didn't have anything of interest to me on at that time.Why does it take Shop LC almost 10 days to get me my order?
5 x

CC

Re: Slow shipping

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Me too . Two white gold diamond bands to go with my purple and white diamond wedding ring I had Jpreviously bought from them. Bands came in within 3-4 days after buying. Edit: I should say they've gotten better here for a while. Hope it lasts.
5 x

Denny98

Re: Slow shipping

Post by Denny98 » 3 years ago

I usually find ShopLC ships within a day or two after order is placed, which is great. The problem is they usually use DHL postal, which takes forever to start moving through the tracking system. Also, you usually get an automatic email from LC saying: Good News - your package is arriving Tomorrow - which is never accurate, it's usually two or three days later.
Just saying....
4 x