Kaftans

anniebelle

Kaftans

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

They are showing more kaftans tonight. I already have more than I need! I'd be interested if they would do some different designs. Repeatedly they have a printed design along the V neckline, very ornate. Takes away from wearing longer jewelry, it's just too busy I think. Anyone else?
3 x

Amy

Re: Kaftans

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi Anniebelle: I agree with you. Recently the kaftans were a little too colorful for me. How about some that are feminine but more subtle patters/colors. ☺️☺️☺️ Also I’m afraid they are going to be too long, I’m only 5’3”.
3 x

anniebelle

@Amy , did you see this solid color (comes in 5), not so long #3647353 ?
2 x

klre

Post by klre » 3 years ago

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE their kaftans! Love the colors and at 5'4, they're the perfect length. Karen mentioned some time back that she was going to host a kaftan special. Can anyone provide an update on that? If they're highlighting kaftans this evening, I need to make sure I don't miss that as I'd like to purchase a couple more.
3 x

Amy

The kaftans are hung up out of order. it’s an absolute confused mess. Some of them don’t even match with the list on the left. Honestly I can only pray I’m going to receive the correct color. One I think was named pink/beige & had no pink/beige in it! Who are the people who describe the color of the kaftans & why don’t they have them in the correct order? Is this really a hard job? The items are out of order with the list on the screen half the time. Maybe they could check a list or talk to each other? Good grief, I’m tired of this. 😡😡😡
3 x

anniebelle

klre wrote:
3 years ago
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE their kaftans! Love the colors and at 5'4, they're the perfect length. Karen mentioned some time back that she was going to host a kaftan special. Can anyone provide an update on that? If they're highlighting kaftans this evening, I need to make sure I don't miss that as I'd like to purchase a couple more.
They just finished them a few minutes ago. Hope you were watching!
1 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I’m to short for the kaftans. ☹️
2 x

Amy

I’m not sure but did Karen say she would be back later with more kaftans? I’m so burned up from the last presentation, I can’t think straight. Hope there is another presentation for you. 😊😊😊
2 x

anniebelle

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
The kaftans are hung up out of order. it’s an absolute confused mess. Some of them don’t even match with the list on the left. Honestly I can only pray I’m going to receive the correct color. One I think was named pink/beige & had no pink/beige in it! Who are the people who describe the color of the kaftans & why don’t they have them in the correct order? Is this really a hard job? The items are out of order with the list on the screen half the time. Maybe they could check a list or talk to each other? Good grief, I’m tired of this. 😡😡😡
Yes, you're correct! They do this often! Check your Order History real quick, you still have time to change it!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
I’m not sure but did Karen say she would be back later with more kaftans? I’m so burned up from the last presentation, I can’t think straight. Hope there is another presentation for you. 😊😊😊
I was out for most of her show with Dionne but did catch the tail end when they were showing the short kaftans. (I ordered one). I understood her to say that she’d be back tonight with new fragrances.
2 x