Chemistry between hosts

Lulu

Re: Chemistry between hosts

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Hi Denny98: in reply to your post about the company liking Chuck, don’t think that includes all the viewers or co-hosts. I thought he was obnoxious on the previous station & now I can’t stand him at all. At the beginning of his sentences he repeats the words 2-3 times. Nothing personal. But listening to him for a few hours plus his occasional raising his voice like we’re deaf, I just use the mute or change channel. I really think he need to retire with his millions & go away. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Millions - lmao

The man started a restaurant around 2006 and in 2008 filed for bankruptcy leaving the lender on the hook for around $4million. He actually valued his jewelry at a pitiable amount on the papers. He's no multi-millionaire. He's lucky to have a job. He's no jewelry designer, either. He was always a salesman.
6 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
3 years ago
Chuck sold his own jewelry on the other network and I bought several pieces, great quality and prices, a couple times I needed a ring sized or a stone fell out and it was fixed for free. He is more annoying on this network. I didn't find him that way before but he wasn't on 5 days a week., he was just a guest. I like Michelle and Kim no matter who they are with. Katie too but every host she works with always talks way more then her. When she worked with her husband Craig and now Chuck. The males talk way more. I guess she is just quiet and calm and I like that. Annika and Cheryl are well matched, both talk a lot. Craig and Jessica too together both talk a lot. I really don't know who I like best with Stacy or LoLo.
I bought a bunch of his stuff, from the other channel too. One thing I am especially proud of, is my Padparadsha Sapphire ring. It's set in 14k from back in the day, I've NEVER seen that offered again. ANYWHERE. I also bought a beautiful Tanzanite ring set in white 14k with diamonds. It's one of those lighter lavender-ish colors that was only available at the time. I think I like that color better than the deeper blue AAAA stuff, that doesn't seem to have the red flash as much. I have a large, loose AAAA from the TN channel and it's nice enough, but I think the lighter stuff is prettier.
Yes, he can be loud and annoying, but I still like watching him.
5 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

In my post I agreed, I don't care for him as a host, and I didn't like him at the other network. When he comes on , I find something else to watch.
:geek: :arrow:
[/quote]

Denny98, how do you think former shopping host Dan D and Chuck would have worked together?
2 x

Denny98

Post by Denny98 » 3 years ago

Are you talking about Dan Dennis?
1 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Denny98 wrote:
3 years ago
Are you talking about Dan Dennis?
Yes
1 x

Denny98

Post by Denny98 » 3 years ago

Well, as a team, :roll: I think Dan Dennis would have been watchable if Chuck would let him talk. :roll: :!:
There's very few hosts anywhere I enjoy watching - there's that young Alberti guy at another network.
Most of the SLC hosts lack high levels of professionalism, so it's mainly channel surfing to find something to watch.

Has SJC ever had an all day Christmas decor or Christmas gifts show?
Take care everybody.
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi Lulu: good grief! Thank you for the info on Chuck. I honestly thought he was a millionaire (or maybe he gave us all that impression). Well it looks like he won’t be going anywhere soon. Mute button time. Also I’m watching Tuesday evening with Adi & Katie. Do you think she could present an item without laughing continuously? That’s why they cut their mikes because they are laughing so much. She could be a very good host with proper training.
5 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

And I thought I was the only person on this planet that likes the lavender Tanzanite better than the darker blue. I know it’s much less valuable and not as rare but I like it better.
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

It is a unique shade and it's difficult to find an alternative. You can find lavender jade in that shade; but, it won't be transparent.
2 x

sque

Post by sque » 3 years ago

WHY more than one host especially when either knows their products sold a bracelet once and couldn't tell it had a special clasp to short or extend the length of it.(not a chain or a bolo and actual removable clasp) after sayings they reviewed everything before coming on air. Lost a sale there
3 x