Tuesday (11/10) Coffee ☕☕☕ & (((HUGS))) ♡

Margui

Re: Tuesday (11/10) Coffee ☕☕☕ & (((HUGS))) ♡

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Thank you, Gypsy for today’s Coffee Post. It’s so encouraging. Hugs to you.
10 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy:...Thank you again for the coffee post today, as I found out my Daughter and SIL tested positive for C19 on the 6th, so far, they feel like they have a BAD FLU. SO we all stay in our own rooms. My Grandson is ok so far. They told me the same day. Grandson can’t go back to school until November 30. He had to be taken out of school not last Thursday, but the Thursday before tested negative, so he has to do his 14 days plus 14 more cause mom and dad My lord this is NERVE RACKING 😩😬
I'm fairly certain I had it, earlier in the year. It started with a horrible sore throat, the worst taste in my mouth ever and I became very dizzy and congested. I took Milk Thistle, Elderberry and plenty of Vitamin C. I didn't feel better, until I started to eat a lot of salads and grapefruit (only eat if you aren't on a med that it conflicts with). It took weeks to get rid of. Plenty of bed rest too!
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy:...Thank you again for the coffee post today, as I found out my Daughter and SIL tested positive for C19 on the 6th, so far, they feel like they have a BAD FLU. SO we all stay in our own rooms. My Grandson is ok so far. They told me the same day. Grandson can’t go back to school until November 30. He had to be taken out of school not last Thursday, but the Thursday before tested negative, so he has to do his 14 days plus 14 more cause mom and dad My lord this is NERVE RACKING 😩😬
@Harlequin

I'm sorry your family is testing positive 😢 prayers for you and yours that all will be well. (((HUGS))) 💞🙏💞 -Gypsy
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Thank you all. Margui was it you said u believe I had it already? For got already if sounds like u had it
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

@anniebelle
@ Flag Day Lady
@JewelryQueen
@CJM
@Margui

(((HUGS))) TO EACH OF YOU 💞 -Gypsy
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @Gypsy
Just finished a hectic day helping out my daughters medical office.
So I clicked on the shoplc community chat and see the beautiful things you posted. Even though the ☕️COFFEE IS COLD BY NOW, the HUG warmed me up !!
Thanks 🥰

HUGS TO ALL ❤️❤️❤️❤️Vicky
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I’ve been gone all day.

Thank you so much for such a lovely and uplifting post @Gypsy . You always have such a way with words.

@Harlequin ....OMG....I hope your DD and SIL recover quickly and it does not spread to the rest of you!

Please everyone...take the utmost care. This thing IS real. It’s no joke and not to be taken lightly.

And @Vicky ..I’m late to the party. I butted in uninvited. I was in Oregon.
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Thank you all. Margui was it you said u believe I had it already? For got already if sounds like u had it
I never had it. I don’t want to be another one in the family with that.[\color]
3 x