Where is

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

RS:.... are you around, you’re so quiet. 😊
5 x

RS

Re: Where is

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I mentioned it’s a long story....

You want a long story (possibly boring?)?..???
5 x

Harlequin

Oh no thanks no long story. Just wondered if you were ok. 😊. Have a great evening
5 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

Are you 2 joking? I wouldn't mind a long story
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Me either! I'm so bored!
3 x

Harlequin

Anibelle:...you’re so silly. How is Milo??? Is he getting Christmas gifts? A friend gave my daughter a laser lite toy, it’s in a shape of a teardrop at least 6” tall has two lights on it , can’t explain all what it does, THEY LOVE IT, it runs for about 20 minutes goes off , then turn back on. They constantly PLAY AND THEY GET EXERCISE. THEN NAP😸🙀
5 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Anibelle:...you’re so silly. How is Milo??? Is he getting Christmas gifts? A friend gave my daughter a laser lite toy, it’s in a shape of a teardrop at least 6” tall has two lights on it , can’t explain all what it does, THEY LOVE IT, it runs for about 20 minutes goes off , then turn back on. They constantly PLAY AND THEY GET EXERCISE. THEN NAP😸🙀
Milo is being very bad the past few days! I'm doctoring wounds as we speak!!! That sounds like a good toy if it takes a lot of their energy. I think that's what he needs! Can you find the exact name of it? I'll see if I can get one from Chewy.
3 x

Harlequin

The toy only says.... ZOOM. Not sure if the friend bought it at pet store or from chewy or the river website. Amaz_n. 😊. SPRAY HIM 💦
2 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
The toy only says.... ZOOM. Not sure if the friend bought it at pet store or from chewy or the river website. Amaz_n. 😊. SPRAY HIM 💦
Found it! 🐱🐱🐱
2 x