Tiny stone missing from my new gold ring !

fallnstar

Tiny stone missing from my new gold ring !

Post by fallnstar » 3 years ago

I bought a 10k rose gold ring w a tiny (no prong s) Amethyst ring. Well, in less than 2 week, worn maybe 6 times, at most.. I saw the stone was missing. Seriously !?

The way the stone was set didn't seem secure & I was correct.
What can Shoplc do to fix this problem ?

Please, respond, fallnstar.

LC34983156 #
1791999269 # order placed Dec 29/ arrived Jan 4

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Anselmo
@Moderator_Connor
5 x

Kat

Re: Tiny stone missing from my new gold ring !

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I know your anger because this has happened to me so many times. I refuse to buy any rings with tiny or multiple stones anymore. My last straw was a carved shell flower with garnet in the middle of it and it was a good size. Sure enough it popped right off the ring!!!! Nothing there!!! They wanted me to send back just the the ring part itself but the hassle to deal with it, I just said NO. I should have sent it back but I was so mad about it. So I don't buy any rings that have little stones or multiple stones in them from here for myself or for gifts. Even though I did buy last month, one that had a solitaire with two stones on the side. But it's four stones instead two. Hopefully they don't fall out. Hopefully they can help you either replace it or refund your money fast. 💗
7 x

fallnstar

Post by fallnstar » 3 years ago

ThankU, Kate for responding.

Its not good business for them since, I buy alot
of jewelry here & other places, trusted sources, great live auctions.

I've had a few bad experiences w the authenticity of some gemstones here. & I've also received some beautiful pieces.

But once, the trust is questionable, I'm afraid to order some' gemstones.

Kind Regards, SG
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

At this point, I’m afraid to order anything. 😡😡😡
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

fallnstar wrote:
3 years ago
I bought a 10k rose gold ring w a tiny (no prong s) Amethyst ring. Well, in less than 2 week, worn maybe 6 times, at most.. I saw the stone was missing. Seriously !?

The way the stone was set didn't seem secure & I was correct.
What can Shoplc do to fix this problem ?

Please, respond, fallnstar.

LC34983156 #
1791999269 # order placed Dec 29/ arrived Jan 4

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Anselmo
@Moderator_Connor
Good Afternoon, fallnstar!

Thank you for your post! I am so sorry to hear this happened! It is inexcusable that the stone would fall out so soon after wearing it but a few times. We have gone ahead and processed a full refund for the order back to your method of payment, which you would expect to reflect in your account in 3-5 business days, depending on the banking institute. A return of the original product is no longer necessary, so you may keep or dispose of the item as you see fit. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences caused by this!
4 x