Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Hey that’s okay!!!!

A few weeks after my booster I am having a total spa day. Just no facial as I will still be wearing my mask. I miss my stylist!!!
Good for you! Wish I had a stylist to miss!!
Haven’t seen her in almost a year! A YEAR! No nails, no haircut for a YEAR😳😳😳😳
I had my hair cut just days before they shut down the salon. We have a new hairdresser, people seem to like her. She pointed her finger at me when she left Wednesday, you're next!!! :lol:
5 x

RS

Re: Ruby shopping?

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Good for you! Wish I had a stylist to miss!!
I had my hair cut just days before they shut down the salon. We have a new hairdresser, people seem to like her. She pointed her finger at me when she left Wednesday, you're next!!! :lol:
Oh well great! Enjoy getting your hair done🥰🥰🥰
5 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Oh well great! Enjoy getting your hair done🥰🥰🥰
I'm looking for a photo representative of what I like. The one I used in the past is gone from the internet, so far haven't seen anything I like.
5 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

. nevermind. :lol:
Last edited by Ariana 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

I also have a Ruby ring..
For an Anniversary my husband asked me what I wanted
I told him I found a ring I wanted with his birth gemstone=Ruby
and my 2 kids..both March babies birthstone=Aquamarine.
Of course, worn every day!
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

No rubies for me. I’m not going to buy something full of glass like those rubies are. Sorry ShopLC. I hope they have a red spinel show soon. Perhaps I will get some red spinels. They have no treatment.
Last edited by Margui 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
7 x

anniebelle

Margui wrote:
3 years ago
No rubies for me. I’m not going to buy something full of glass like those rubies are. Sorry ShopLC.I hope they have a red spinel show soon. Perhaps I will got some red spinels. They have no treatment.
That would be great! I don't have any red spinel. Several blue spinel rings. Tons of black spinel!!!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I only have black spinel. Would love red and blue!
5 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

I do not own any rubies. My sister sells jewelry so I have seen them, but in my opinion most of them are more a darkish pink/red than the deep dark and rich red that I favor. I love the color red. Since garnets are my birthstone I have a LOT of all kinds of garnets. Tsavorite, rhodolite, almandine, ant hill, spessartine, etc. etc. The only two kinds I do not own I believe are demantoid and blue garnet. I almost always get something in garnet for my birthday or Christmas.
How funny that hair came up. My stylist retired right before the Covid thing came about. So my sister gave me a haircut today. Boy did I need it! She does a very good job and there is nothing like a good haircut to perk up a person's spirits. I have no idea why I paid so much before when she is perfectly capable. For the company probably. Hair color is on for next weekend. She custom mixes my color so we went and got supplies today. Yes!!
10 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

Morning Forum I have some ruby rings I got from SLC a few years ago. I didn't pay much for them and one has a Topaz halo. Ruby is my birthstone but I agree with the comment about fissure filled rubies aren't that great. I had to edit my post I thought I missed a blue diamond presentation, but it's for today :o :?
4 x