Milo the housekeeper

anniebelle

Milo the housekeeper

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

He keeps surprising me at his ability to keep the floors mopped. Once a day should be sufficient don't you think? If not, we'll just spill some more coffee. Might work better when Mommy is on the phone!

But what he really excels at is putting clean sheets on the bed! If they aren't smooth enough, we'll just pull them down on this side. No, that side! Maybe if we attempt it from underneath! When it's time for the next layer, he jumps up waist high to help. Gotta use those claws to get a firm grip to pull them from my hands!

Doesn't like clutter on the sink. Mom gets exercise just picking things up from the floor. Does not like my hairbrush on the basin sink! Don't lay your glasses on the nightstand, or your earrings. Or that pretty necklace you haven't seen in a month!

I hadn't giggled in years til and I got Milo! :lol: :lol: :lol:
9 x

RS

Re: Milo the housekeeper

Post by RS » 3 years ago

He sure keeps you on the go doesnโ€™t he!? Sounds like a real character.

I miss having a kitty. My Harley was a huge Abyssinian and had some really interesting ways about him.

Now I have Hawkins keeping me on my toes with her terrible twos. Giacomo is just as calm and sweet as can be.
6 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

I have five cats that keep me on my toes, but I wouldn't trade them for the world. When I feel sad one of them will do something silly that makes me laugh. Some days I feel like I'm watching toddlers and I'll tell my husband your turn to babysit :lol:
6 x

anniebelle

I love Milo so much, but I am so tired of him helping me with mopping the floor!!! I'd just sat down with a fresh cup of coffee. Over went the tray and everything on it!!! Broke a fingernail opening a roll of paper towels. Thank goodness I have hardwood floor in the living room! Most of the items on the tray were ruined, but ready for the trash anyway. That's why he pulled over the tray, wanted to see what was there! ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

My daughter has 4 cats, one of them break everything!!! The water bottle, coffee cups. She is the one who steals objects and takes them to the garage ๐Ÿ™€. H
4 x

anniebelle

AD wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
My daughter has 4 cats, one of them break everything!!! The water bottle, coffee cups. She is the one who steals objects and takes them to the garage ๐Ÿ™€. H
H: I still haven't found my shampoo brush that he kept bringing to me to play fetch! Instead he comes walking in with my hairbrush in his mouth!!! I"m convinced he is half dog. Jumps straight up in the air to grab my hand, latching onto my clothing! Still bites my elbow when he is on the bathroom sink! What's up with that??? :evil: :evil: :evil:
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:... Milo may want water from the sink. The cat Iโ€™m referring to likes to drink out of the sink, or running water. The other cat rotten Ramond still bites back of my leg when he wants treats , tuna ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜ป. The two Iโ€™m talking about are brother and sister. Daughter found them dumped on side road, she had to feed them with baby bottles for animals.
3 x

anniebelle

AD wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
A:... Milo may want water from the sink. The cat Iโ€™m referring to likes to drink out of the sink, or running water. The other cat rotten Ramond still bites back of my leg when he wants treats , tuna ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜ป. The two Iโ€™m talking about are brother and sister. Daughter found them dumped on side road, she had to feed them with baby bottles for animals.

I turn on the water when I go in the bathroom because he will curl up in the basin and I have to pry him out to wash my hands!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:..... same here ๐Ÿ™€. And she likes to sleep in bath tub. ๐Ÿ˜ธ. Have a great night. H
3 x

anniebelle

Milo called for backup last night!!! At 1:20 am, a nurse was checking me out. Milo pulled the emergency cord in the bathroom AGAIN!!! I'll have to find a better way. I had it tied up to the towel bar. He can jump up pretty high!

He was working on the cord in the other bathroom! It hangs right by the TP. He gets it wrapped around the roll which slipped off and rolls across the floor! He has a mess to clean up this morning!

๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€
6 x