Elixir Accord Set is OLD & BROWN!

Boston Irish

Re: Elixir Accord Set is OLD & BROWN!

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I checked mine it was not dark brown I hope they replace it for you and they better not make you send it back. SO do like all of them.😊🍀
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

They are all horrible smelling, had some, gave away...... H
3 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
They are all horrible smelling, had some, gave away...... H
Harlequin, are you saying the "set" of four - all of them smelled bad? Or are you saying all of the Norell fragrances smell terrible? I wonder if you got a bad/expired set like I did? I did some research and the reason perfume turns brown is with age or with long exposure to oxygen in poor settings. Just wondering.
1 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Adriana:... bought the body oil, it was good. The four individual that came as a set of four were not good smelling, the tobacco one was a little brown. Didn’t buy any others. Their perfume’s don’t last long, always having to re apply. Thank you for asking 🙂. .....H
1 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Adriana:... bought the body oil, it was good. The four individual that came as a set of four were not good smelling, the tobacco one was a little brown. Didn’t buy any others. Their perfume’s don’t last long, always having to re apply. Thank you for asking 🙂. .....H
Then that makes two of us that had "brown" perfume from the tobacco. I went back to the other three scents to smell them again, and now I don't think they're so great. When I first rolled them onto my hand, I had on "JOY" from earlier, so I guess I thought the three smelled good. But now, they have a funny, "old" "stale" smell that catches in your throat. gross. It's old stock, exposed to air (which I learned that rollerball containers have a high chance of ruining perfume with exposure), and maybe they were stored in a hot area for a long period. It's too bad. I guess that's why they were cheap.

Thank you for getting back to me with my questions!
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Sorry for spelling your name wrong... H....🙂
0 x