Poor Customer Service

Massagenut

Poor Customer Service

Post by Massagenut » 3 years ago

I called 2 days ago and thought I'd lose my mind with the 'never know the answer, poorly if any training' rep. My no nonsense tracking read that my order was being processed. I asked what that meant and, of course, he didn't know. I ordered items on the 14th and all I can see is that my order is on its way. What the duck is my order going to Phoenix from Austin, when I live in Alabama??? Poor shipping times for over a year is unacceptable!!!
8 x

Massagenut

Re: Poor Customer Service

Post by Massagenut » 3 years ago

Need to add that I have family in the Austin area, so I know how the weather affected everyone.
6 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Massagenut wrote:
3 years ago
I called 2 days ago and thought I'd lose my mind with the 'never know the answer, poorly if any training' rep. My no nonsense tracking read that my order was being processed. I asked what that meant and, of course, he didn't know. I ordered items on the 14th and all I can see is that my order is on its way. What the duck is my order going to Phoenix from Austin, when I live in Alabama??? Poor shipping times for over a year is unacceptable!!!
I'm wondering what's going on, myself. I had an order make it to Compton (L.A. area, I'm in So. CA) then sent to AZ!! WHY? It HAS to be the P.O. I remember a few years ago, I bought something from that famous auction site. It went from Hawaii to Minnesota.
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Yeah, I have a package in Phoenix too! I live in Ohio!!! Last time this happened it went from Arizona to Chicago to Missouri and back to Texas!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

You ladies and all of the problems, oh my. Hopefully will get better soon. H.
3 x