Tanzanite

Tanzanite

Tanzanite

Post by Tanzanite » 3 years ago

For the past year, ShopLC has repeatedly said there is no more mining of Tanzanite and it is in short supply. So why is it being sold so often on their shows? Quite a few pieces are of such high quality
7 x

anniebelle

Re: Tanzanite

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

The mystery of Tanzanite!!!
6 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

I don't know!!..I don't hmave any..and don't know why...!?!?
Just doesn't " grab me"! ;)
Not like my other gems.1st.Garnet ( birthstone), given to me by my Gran...
of course, diamond...marquis cut engagement ring
Turquoise from when we were out West
Topaz from Mexico..headed down from San Antonio
Just bought me...sapphire...oooh!
7 x

Gus

Post by Gus » 3 years ago

Currently there is no mechanized mining. However artisanal mining is continuing. Other outlets are speculating the reason that they themselves are receiving Tanzanite is due to the fact that cruise ships are not being deployed which generally stock high end Tanzanite jewelry. Also there is other speculation that Tanzanite is being released to keep companies afloat in this uncertain times. This was openly discussed on two of the other shopping networks this past week.
10 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I just wish they would hurry up and run out, these long dragged out endless hours of Tanzanite is boring and getting old. I just came on long enough to see if they were done and they are still selling it so I will be shopping at another network tonight. I wish they would do like other networks and just show a few then switch to something else so it would not be so boring, not every person watching wants just tanzanite.
11 x

DoubleLshopper

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

There is plenty of tanzanite, that is why you see it everywhere. It is artificially inflated. They stopped commercial mining but there was still millions of dollars mined last year. Still a pretty stone that is worth owning.
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I had heard SLC was the number one site holder at one time and bought all of it. ?? Then they said they also buy from other people. ?? I don’t know, I have several pieces, done buying it, also is one of my Birthstones 😊. Tanzanite has gone up and up since I bought about a year or so ago 🥴. There is a lady on the forum who posted a picture of hers, absolutely gorgeous 😊.
5 x

anniebelle

I adore Tanzanite and own quite a few pieces. I don't like to spend big bucks for any one piece..Most of the really high end Iliana and Rhapsody pieces don't really interest me. Wouldn't buy if I could afford it!
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:....how was HAPPY HOUR 🍻
4 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
3 years ago
A:....how was HAPPY HOUR 🍻
No Happy Hour today, nobody to open the Pub..weekend don't cha know! I think someone is going to be here tomorrow. So I'm reduced to drinking alone. Milo doesn't drink!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x