Shopping Cart

Sarasota

Re: Shopping Cart

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

I shop judiciously and i am entitled to my opinion...negative or not- the truth hurts at times- again if the lady has so many issues- why shop here?? obviously not up to her standards and she seems to be the one having soooooo many cart problems, daily it seems.I juts hate to see people suffer when spending their money!! Perhaps other sites would alleviate her stress and complaints..after all its only shopping...why be miffed..
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Sarasota wrote:
3 years ago
I shop judiciously and i am entitled to my opinion...negative or not- the truth hurts at times- again if the lady has so many issues- why shop here?? obviously not up to her standards and she seems to be the one having soooooo many cart problems, daily it seems.I juts hate to see people suffer when spending their money!! Perhaps other sites would alleviate her stress and complaints..after all its only shopping...why be miffed..
I appreciate you saying it that way. Your other post was pretty harsh.
And yes anniebelle does have cart issues but she’s not the only one.
Point of fact...I logged in here using my phone (which I almost never do but I’m not home atm) and there was an item BACK in my cart that I have already ordered.
Aren’t you miffed too? Your posts indicate as much. Perhaps if you shared your issues??
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Have a good time RS. 😊.....Harlequin
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Sarasota , not that your comments require a response, but I shop here because I like getting my money's worth! And I do shop elsewhere as well. I comment about the cart issues to emphasize to the moderators the severity of this issue. It certainly won't be fixed if nobody points it out.

Besides, now it has become a game!!! :lol:
9 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

"To each 'his' own"... ;)
3 x

Jacee

Anniebelle..." I hate to tell you"..and this is not criticism...
Re: your shopping cart
I think it's a " computer program"
that's " doing that"
And I don't think " you'll ever win"!
J M O! ;)
3 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

I agree with Jacee. I think it's a software program issue unfortunately. What a pain in the backside!
1 x

Jacee

T Y, Ariana, and if it is so...they (ShLC) have their reason(s). ;)
2 x

anniebelle

@Moderator_Alex , got your message, tried to return your call. Was speaking to someone when my phone dropped the call. I sent you an email.
2 x

anniebelle

Jacee wrote:
3 years ago
Anniebelle..." I hate to tell you"..and this is not criticism...
Re: your shopping cart
I think it's a " computer program"
that's " doing that"
And I don't think " you'll ever win"!
J M O! ;)
I used to think it was only happening on certain days, until last weekend! I don't think it's part of a directive, but rather a GLITCH!
3 x