Tenner

RS

Re: Tenner

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Sorry @Hot4TENER

First...I was typing fast.
Second..I was trying to quote you but the site is messing up again and the “quote” keeps following my typing.
Third...Tenner is a lookie but not touchie. Just having fun.
Tim Faust (singer from a cappella group “Home Free” is also lookie no touchie. We also KNOW them so even more lookie no touch) Look them up,,,they are awesome.
His first name is same as my hubby so hubby teases me, asking me if I am calling him, or the singer!

Courtly love means adoring from afar. It’s an archaic term
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Sorry @Hot4TENER

Second..I was trying to quote you but the site is messing up again and the “quote” keeps following my typing.
Tim Faust (singer from a cappella group “Home Free” is also lookie no touchie. We also KNOW them so even more lookie no touch) Look them up,,,they are awesome.
His first name is same as my hubby so hubby teases me, asking me if I am calling him, or the singer!

Now it all makes sense! Of course Tenner is a lookie, but no touchie for me ... I'm just having a wee bit of fun too. I didn't understand the Tim Faust stuff, but now I get it. And I didn't know what "courtly love meant. So TY !
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Sorry @Hot4TENER

Now it all makes sense! Of course Tenner is a lookie, but no touchie for me ... I'm just having a wee bit of fun too. I didn't understand the Tim Faust stuff, but now I get it. And I didn't know what "courtly love meant. So TY !
Look up Home Free...
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Sorry @Hot4TENER

Look up Home Free...
I looked. They’re really good. Tour not coming to Cleveland, but Cincinnati...hmm? I’d def go if they were here, but 4 hour drive each way??? Ugh
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago

Look up Home Free...
I looked. They’re really good. Tour not coming to Cleveland, but Cincinnati...hmm? I’d def go if they were here, but 4 hour drive each way??? Ugh
Ohhh...worth it. They come here every year and other towns close by. But we have traveled to see them as well.
Tim Faust is my F😍VE❣️❣️❣️❣️
2 x

Nic

Post by Nic » 2 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Tenner is back to playing his fake price mistake. Not ethical. He always plays it with Matt. He says one price and Matt puts $1000 less. Sets off a buying frenzy. Terrible 🤬
Dont know what's up with this site but it wont let me post anything so forgive me for doing this here but... I went to go look up Tenner on line and was in a bit of a shock to see his MUG SHOT!!!! What was he arrested for last year??? And is that why hes not in the country???
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hi Hot4Tenner and others....my 95 year old dear Friend asked me to take her to see Home Free 4 years ago in Stockton
She is crazy about them and doesn't drive anymore so I took her, of course I enjoyed the concert😊

Their type of music is not mine but I knew watching them would grow on me and now we have been to several concerts before the pandemic ended that
So now she is watching to see when they will perform again
We have driven 2 hours one way just to see them!!
1 x

Koi

Post by Koi » 2 years ago

I definitely heard Tenner refer to his ex-wife on air. Got my hopes up also, (I'm too old for him though), but I think he is sweet on the designer in the company. He introduced her, and said he was taking her out for dinner. They may be an item. Also, Tony mentioned he was looking for a girlfriend! Good luck to her. I'm totally infatuated by Tenner.
0 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Kol Bette watch out for Hot for tenner she has first bids just kidding.have a great day
2 x