TJC Sister Channel

Lacy

TJC Sister Channel

Post by Lacy » 2 years ago

Shop LC could learn a few things from the sister channel.
Only 1 host. It works....What a concept.

The host was calm, informative, to the point, quick to the price,
No yelling, no exaggerations. no staying on one item for 20 mins.
Showed so many items in a 1/2 hr. It Kept me interested.

They have Go plus for 7.99, month for Unlimited Free Delivery,
Free Fast Delivery no minimum Spend.
0r 80.00 yr. Why don't they do that here. Isn't it the same company?

Shop LC should be this way. Take a page from TJC handbook. It's better.
Shop LC Management, take a page from TJC channel practices.

Just saying..
3 x

MaeWest1953

Re: TJC Sister Channel

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

That sounds like fun to watch, especially without the headache I get sometimes when both hosts are trying to talk over each other😡

Are we in the United States allowed to buy from them?
0 x

Lacy

I don't think so. It's a shame. They are showing things I have seen alot on LC. It's too bad.

I'll leave it on for background noise when I am working around the house instead of LC.
2 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

I enjoy that channel, too.

They had the $60 lipstick I've been eyeing on sale for $23 awhile ago, it's still not on sale here, tho.

I like all the hosts on the US channel, but I love Katie's calm sales technique best.

Tony seems to enjoy hosting with her the most, maybe that is why.

Participating in the focus groups and workshops are a great way to get to know the hosts in a different context.

I now like hosts whom I didn't before as a result.
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

I have been telling you guys about this net work for months now. It is SOOOOO much better than what we have here. Why is there such a difference????? They have a bigger selection of cheaper items, not as much expensive rings, necklaces, much nicer clothing, have never seen any one size fits all clothing. WHY IS IT SO MUCH CHEAPER FOR SHIPPING ??????? Thats the thing that really gets me. I can sell a pair of earrings that I make on ebay & it will cost me a whole $2.00 to do so. WHY does it cost SHOP LC $3.99 & $4.99 to do so??????? WHY do they get such a good shipping price over there?????, It is not fair, Can you say we get the raw end of the deal?????
1 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

i'm waiting on delivery of a demantoid garnet ring which cost over $400. SLC shipped it 2-26 and it's been sitting in a UPS Innovations facility in my hometown since March 2nd. God only knows when UPS will deign to actually deliver it. I can't understand why SLC has such problems with shipping when JTV gets items here in record time.
2 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 2 years ago

Where can I find this channel?
1 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

If you have streaming tv, it would be, Rouku, that is what I have, Fire Stick, I do not know the others, but there are several brands. We bought 3 tvs last yr. with the Roku built in to it, WalMart $98.00, 42 inch. The Roku has taken the place our cable for us. Now we do not have a monthly bill of $152.00 for cable. Just $56.00 for WIFI, we also pay for one package, Philo it is $18.00 a month. The sister channel is called TJC, N O Y E L L I N G I love it, I wish we could order from there, if we could the shipping would be very high & defeat the purpose. With Roku you can watch just about anything you want to on demand. You can watch shows from years ago, or last week, as many times that you want. I watch TJC on the free You Tube channel. If you need to know more, let me know. You get a lot of tv for that amount money.
3 x

Lacy

2 x