So frustrated!..Venting...

MaeWest1953

Re: So frustrated!..Venting...

Post by MaeWest1953 » 11 months ago

Shopper7192....

I am with you on that "this forum does not exist" statement that shows up when I am trying to reply to a comment
It's been happening to me too, ugh!
Thankfully I haven't ran into that for the last couple of days so hopefully it is getting better
By the way.....YOU ARE NOT RANTING!
2 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 11 months ago

@MaeWest1953 Wow! :o I am shocked! I just clicked on reply and it actually worked! Maybe they got the glitches taken care of.. Glad I wasn't the only one that was experiencing this.. I was starting to wonder, LOL!

Well guys, as for an update here goes it... I am still waiting on refunds for 2 items returned. I was told that they are working on returns from 6/10/23 so they are still way behind.. Who knows at this point if they will ever get caught up. I will probably call CS again soon and ask to speak to a supervisor because one of my returns was over $100.00 and I have yet to have that money returned back to me. The other one was about $50.00 so in total they owe me back about $150.00 as of now. They refunded me for one item but not the other returns. So they are all over the place with the return process and all CS can say is that they don't know why they refunded me a newer return over an older one that is waiting.

They never could seem to "Find" the missing Kaftan. I was refunded for it after waiting 8 days and contacting CS about it again. Even though I sent them proof that it was still on the website for sale and also in the auctions for sale all they could say is that it quote" the item was not found at the location".. So, I am not even sure what that is supposed to mean.. One would think that all of the stock of this one style of kaftan would be in one location (or box) so that the order pickers could go right to it to pick it for a customer order right? So if it is NOT there then where else can it be because obviously other people are getting their orders of it but not me!.. I digress! :roll:

Needless to say I am definitely SLOWING down and will soon stop ordering from here altogether. I am just too tired of all the drama associated with trying to get what I order and having to send back returns for various issues and wait forever to get the money back. It is just not worth it anymore for me. Yeah I have gotten some amazing deals but I can go elsewhere and not have to deal with this nonsense. Prime example, I placed an order with JTV on 6/20/23 and it shipped on 6/20/23.. I received it 6/22/23.. My order was perfect and I don't have to send anything back. It only took a couple of days to receive it. NOT 10 days or more! :lol: So I will be moving on to greener pastures..

I have also been a customer with JTV for a very long time as well. Probably longer than Shop LC and I have never had to go through the drama of shopping/ordering/returns with them like I have here at SLC.. :(

I am finding myself shopping more with eBay, JTV, "The River" ,etc.. (LOL, y'alls comments on that made me crack up!) I thought that everyone knew what that was referring to.. Hahaha
2 x

MaeWest1953

LOL Shopper......

The "this forum doesn't exist" just happened to me when I went to reply to your above comment....good grief!
So I had to go back to the LC Community and then back to General Conversation and select this conversation but at least it worked this time

Gosh I am with you in regards to being tired of all the drama with your purchases etc.
That is so nerve wracking but I want you to know that the few times I did have to return a damaged item it took 30 days to get my refund :(
I thank you for giving us the update, I know FarmMom was inquiring so I am tagging her to make sure she sees your new comment/update :)

Maybe I am a weirdo but I never watch JTV.....could it be because I know I can't afford it over there?
Since I am not watching it I have no idea what kind of deals they have but the times I have turned it on there was nothing but jewelry
Gosh I remember when I could watch QVC and buy food items, I enjoyed doing that once in a while but I could afford it 15 years ago
Now it's just way outrageous!!

Ok, this dinosaur needs to ask what is the River? I saw it mentioned in a thread earlier today but can't remember what I read or what post it was in :oops:
1 x

Shopper7192

@MaeWest1953 LOL, it is the place that starts with an A and ends with zon..you know that "prime" place???

It is so funny that no one seems to know what that is referring to. Back whenever I was on the eBay boards (a very long time ago!) it was forbidden to even mention that name so the posters just used the term "the river" whenever they were talking about the big "Prime" shopping site! :lol:
2 x

MaeWest1953

Shopper......

Oh I got it now.....silly me!
I used to be on the Ebay boards, and yes I do really miss them
Since I am a buyer on there it would come in handy to read others experiences and knowledge
Oh I am being sneaky here but I am seeing a pattern of another person who is defending a certain poster/commenter right now.....hmmmmm

Can't say initials either but you might catch it....the complainer has a follower
4 x

Shopper7192

Hmmm I don't know who you are referring to but I will look around and see if I can figure it out. I saw the other posts. I just shook my head.. Because I don't do drama I am going to stay out of it, lol..

Looks like we are not the only "Night Owls" on right now...
3 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 11 months ago

Seems like most everything here in the forum is late at night now. Sadly I am not a night owl, never have been.
I too try to stay away from the drama, well now anyway. In the “before time” there was drama aplenty and people were banned who should not have been. Others were given “time-outs” and some decided to not return.
There are always those who come on a forum to just kick up the dust.
I don’t like dust.
4 x

Shopper7192

Greeneyesbluesighs wrote:
11 months ago
Seems like most everything here in the forum is late at night now. Sadly I am not a night owl, never have been.
I too try to stay away from the drama, well now anyway. In the “before time” there was drama aplenty and people were banned who should not have been. Others were given “time-outs” and some decided to not return.
There are always those who come on a forum to just kick up the dust.
I don’t like dust.
;) I don't particularly care for dust either but you know the greatest thing about dust???.... You can always shake the dust off your feet!!! :D
1 x