% off. -. Black Friday

Spooky

Re: % off. -. Black Friday

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
My guess...and it’s only a guess...is 35% off...maybe even 40% off on Black Friday...then 35% off on Saturday and 30% off on Sunday, with special online deals for Cyber Monday! Hope I’m right! 😁🤑💎
So far you are correct! Maybe we should
make this into a version of Which Price is Right?
We could pretend we’re in Vegas and place
bets on where the pricing will go
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Thats exactly what my friends and I did. The closest one got extra stuffing😝we had a contest in how long it would be before they showed another item. How many countdown clocks will there be. How long into the showing of a item will they resort to using hungry kids to shame viewers into buying items they dont like. Finally, how many times will they claim its the final price. I won the one with the how many countdown clocks will there be. I dont know if this is an experiment. Their prices are very high in the last couple months. Viewers keep on thinking that at the end of the long game, the real final price will have been worth the monotonously long wait. Nope. Very overpriced. Amazon beats the price most of the time.
To me, its like losing a close friend. I barely recognize this Shoplc anymore. My family got affordable, adorable stuff from me over the last few years from Shoplc. It all changed in July- August. Most of the hosts are using the same LONG game. Makes me believe they are being forced to do it this way. Tonight Tenner and Stacy stayed on the same irradiated yellow ring for close to an hour. Tenner used many tactics to try and sell this one ring. In the past, about 4 items would have been shown at the same time. Im sure Tenner shamed some viewers into buying the ring they didnt like. Wait until Jan 15. It always looks better on TV. If they were talked into buying it, they will return it. While Tenner and Stacy were showing one ring, they missed out showing items, that viewers might have bought because they LIKED it. I still order via the web if there is a coupon on something I like. Without a coupon, they have become too expensive for me, without improving the quality. Other competitors are aware of whats going on over here and have successfully “stolen” Shoplc’s long time devoted shoppers. 6 of my friends have absconded. I am still hanging on by a thread, hoping OUR REAL SHOPLC will return.
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Thats exactly what my friends and I did. The closest one got extra stuffing😝we had a contest in how long it would be before they showed another item. How many countdown clocks will there be. How long into the showing of a item will they resort to using hungry kids to shame viewers into buying items they dont like. Finally, how many times will they claim its the final price. I won the one with the how many countdown clocks will there be. I dont know if this is an experiment. Their prices are very high in the last couple months. Viewers keep on thinking that at the end of the long game, the real final price will have been worth the monotonously long wait. Nope. Very overpriced. Amazon beats the price most of the time.
To me, its like losing a close friend. I barely recognize this Shoplc anymore. My family got affordable, adorable stuff from me over the last few years from Shoplc. It all changed in July- August. Most of the hosts are using the same LONG game. Makes me believe they are being forced to do it this way. Tonight Tenner and Stacy stayed on the same irradiated yellow ring for close to an hour. Tenner used many tactics to try and sell this one ring. In the past, about 4 items would have been shown at the same time. Im sure Tenner shamed some viewers into buying the ring they didnt like. Wait until Jan 15. It always looks better on TV. If they were talked into buying it, they will return it. While Tenner and Stacy were showing one ring, they missed out showing items, that viewers might have bought because they LIKED it. I still order via the web if there is a coupon on something I like. Without a coupon, they have become too expensive for me, without improving the quality. Other competitors are aware of whats going on over here and have successfully “stolen” Shoplc’s long time devoted shoppers. 6 of my friends have absconded. I am still hanging on by a thread, hoping OUR REAL SHOPLC will return.
Glad you had some fun aNd extra stuffing. Your
friends sound like a nice bunch of people.
I’d thought at the start of doorbustering that
our SLC had come back to us but I was wrong.
I don’t think it’ll ever again be the place we
enjoyed shopping at.
3 x

Vicky

I am livid. Wasted my time. Finally we have a 40% off coupon. I ordered a pair of slippers for $10. Charged me tax. Where I live in New york we dont pay tax on clothing and shoes unless its $110 or more. I tried to again check out, but I was charged tax. Customer service couldn't remove it. He sent me to personal shopper. She insists my State told shoplc to charge tax on clothing. all she had to do is google it to see thats not so. She refused and was rude. I hung up and removed the item from my cart. What a waste of my time. When Kevin was President, I could email him and he would correct the error. Now there is no one to talk to. I will now switch channels and check the other shopping websites. In fact I bought clothing from another site 2 weeks ago. No tax.
Like I said before. Shoplc is failing. If they dont fix whats going on, they will lose all of us loyal long time customers
3 x

Vicky

What happened. I tried to attach a snapshot showing proof that Shoplc is not supposed to charge me tax on $10 slippers. In the state and city where I live, there is no tax on clothing and shoes under $110. Well the option to attach a pic has been removed.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I am livid. Wasted my time. Finally we have a 40% off coupon. I ordered a pair of slippers for $10. Charged me tax. Where I live in New york we dont pay tax on clothing and shoes unless its $110 or more. I tried to again check out, but I was charged tax. Customer service couldn't remove it. He sent me to personal shopper. She insists my State told shoplc to charge tax on clothing. all she had to do is google it to see thats not so. She refused and was rude. I hung up and removed the item from my cart. What a waste of my time. When Kevin was President, I could email him and he would correct the error. Now there is no one to talk to. I will now switch channels and check the other shopping websites. In fact I bought clothing from another site 2 weeks ago. No tax.
Like I said before. Shoplc is failing. If they dont fix whats going on, they will lose all of us loyal long time customers
I read the law. The exemption only applies to vendors who have a “physical presence” in New York. All online vendors are now required by law to collect sales tax on items sold (including clothing) to people in New York.
0 x

Vicky

I just looked it up again. Ny state and NY city do not charge any tax on clothing and shoes costing less then $110. No matter where the vendor is. I cant find where you got different info then what I got. I would appreciate if you would give me the link to that site.

Thanks
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I just looked it up again. Ny state and NY city do not charge any tax on clothing and shoes costing less then $110. No matter where the vendor is. I cant find where you got different info then what I got. I would appreciate if you would give me the link to that site.

Thanks
Let me look for it again Vicky.
0 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 4 years ago

I just bought a pair of those 5-ft tall stainless steel organizer shelves with that 40%-off discount. The shipping is only 2.99 for each and that is a bargain because those shelves are big and heavy. I got the pair for a grand total of less than $77! I bet you won't find any priced less than that.
2 x