What is T ?

Bella

Re: What is T ?

Post by Bella » 11 months ago

I don’t know either. This alphabet soup stuff has my head spinning! Just say the company! You are allowed! Amazon, Shop Hq. HSN,JTV, CNN, FOX, QVC, etc. Not the end of the world! There I said it!
1 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 11 months ago

BostonIrish wrote:
11 months ago
What is Z?🤔
Zulily

😊
1 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 11 months ago

Greeneyesbluesighs wrote:
11 months ago
Well whadya know I found the “chaos” bags on T. But are they the same? So what do I do? Oh yeah, I ordered one. It was a style I adore and never shown at ShopLC but the style didn’t matter. I received the bag and before opening it went and got one of my “chaos” bags to compare.
The bag from “T” is exactly, and I mean EXACTLY the same. Same leather, same stitching, same lining.
May I ask, how was the price on T for the "chaos" bags? Similar to ShopLC, or less?
1 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 11 months ago

Thank you🤗
2 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 11 months ago

lah2001 wrote:
11 months ago
Greeneyesbluesighs wrote:
11 months ago
Well whadya know I found the “chaos” bags on T. But are they the same? So what do I do? Oh yeah, I ordered one. It was a style I adore and never shown at ShopLC but the style didn’t matter. I received the bag and before opening it went and got one of my “chaos” bags to compare.
The bag from “T” is exactly, and I mean EXACTLY the same. Same leather, same stitching, same lining.
May I ask, how was the price on T for the "chaos" bags? Similar to ShopLC, or less?
I would say a bit less and remember free shipping. The style I got is a sling/chest bag, totally on trend at the moment and I have fallen in love with the style. But there are others. Not very many right this moment (I just checked when I checked my order history to see how much I paid for it.)
I paid $35.00 for my bag, which is not large. There are a few large ones on there right now and the are about $45.00-$50.00.
This site sells out of items constantly but you have the option to be notified when it comes back in stock. Items re-stock usually within a few days. You also have the option to choose “find similar” if an item is OOS and you don’t want to wait.
Be careful when looking there. Bags my say leather in the title and actually be PU
leather. Read the item description on the page below the pictures.
I have not ordered any PU bags from there. I have gotten nylon totes and foldable shopping bags, a couple of large foldable travel type bags. All quite nice. And this one leather bag and of course the BOGG dupe (which I mentioned before).
ShopLC stopped bringing in bags other than snake, lizard and heaven knows what other skin. And the few they did bring in that weren’t exotic were boring styles, all the same and usually huge. I had to look elsewhere.
1 x