Are Doorbusters all sales final?

bluez

Are Doorbusters all sales final?

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I have not seen any notice on the banners that all sales are final, but thought I should ask.... if you get 35% off, is there a restocking fee?
I should probably know before I go … what is the Turkey equivalent of Hog Wild? Clearly, I already need tryptophan!
Bluez
3 x

Blossom

Re: Are Doorbusters all sales final?

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
I have not seen any notice on the banners that all sales are final, but thought I should ask.... if you get 35% off, is there a restocking fee?
I should probably know before I go … what is the Turkey equivalent of Hog Wild? Clearly, I already need tryptophan!
Bluez
Good question Bluez! I don't see any banner either but geez, who knows anymore. I haven't heard any hosts say (not that they necessarily would). Sometimes SLC exceeds my medication!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
Bluez
I think that’s Wild Turkey! The upside is it’s dual purpose! 🍗🥃
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
Bluez
Nope. It’s considered a regular priced item.
Happy Turkey Day Bluez
3 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

We appreciate your feedback. To clarify the doorbusters are not all sales are final. If the item is damaged or defective even if the item is passed the 30 day guarantee we will work with you on getting the item either replaced or offering a full refund. The restocking fee only applies if the item is passed the 30 days and if the item is not damaged or defective. Thank you Shop LC Team!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Nowhere did it say that doorbusters are final sale. The hists keep on saying we have until Jan 15.
Btw- Cheryl is back to yelling at us. She held it together for a few hours 2 days ago. I though maybe she was under treatment. Nope. She is yelling how the $1499.99 is the lowest price shoplc had it for this Tahitian pearl strand. A couple months ago it had a coupon and was under $1000.00.
Oh come on Vicky...”under treatment” ⁉️⁉️
0 x