A whole new thread

lah2001

Re: A whole new thread

Post by lah2001 » 10 months ago

honey wrote:
10 months ago
hi Iah2001........
i think ..... J Francis would be the man.
After he passed away, his wife was on SLC
with a few new new designs that he'd not
presented.
Thanks honey! I think you're right.
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 10 months ago

ur uh ..... update from a better source than I .....
try .....Xavier.
He died unexpectedly and his wife did come on
SLC with his latest.
J Francis was the LC brand, but not a real person.
handbag/jewelry line.
2 x

Rolltide

Post by Rolltide » 10 months ago

Last edited by Rolltide 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 10 months ago

Thanks honey and Rolltide. Now I think Xavier was probably the name of the jewelry line I was thinking of. I do remember there being a lot of Deco and Nouveau styles.
4 x

William

Post by William » 10 months ago

HI ALL

I Hope Everyone is OK !!!!

YES --- the line of Art Deco CZ jewlery was Xavier -- I think his real name was Franz Xavier and the CZ versions are actually reproductions of old precious metal/real gemnstone designs?
That jewlery was Very popular on the LC -- Great deals too
I Remember a particular ring -- a center emerald cut CZ-- I think 2 to 3 carats-- with a very small emerald cut CZ stone on each side --Platinum over Sterling --with a Beautiful filligree fancy intricate Art Deco mount-- & i think it was offered --regular price-- for $37.99--I was VERY Tempted to buy it for gifts -- but it sold out quickly! They seemed to sell it --- whenever they could get it -- I ONLY ever remember 1 Xavier show and it was only like 4 hours --

J Francis things were offered for many years --- Jewlery which was generally very inexpensive--- a Bargain -- I seem to remember Gemstones -- And CZ--in brass with Platinum or gold over ? And they used to do a Lot of J Francis featuring Swarovski CZ In Sterling Silver--- they were really beautiful!--- and other things -- handbags -- scarves -- they came with dust bags with the J Francis logo on them --I remember the hots showing the dust bags with the items from time to time -- The accessories were all a Great deal too!

I Hope everyone has a Great Week !!! THANKS ALL !!! ---------- William
6 x