TLV Stun Gun

lah2001

Re: TLV Stun Gun

Post by lah2001 » 10 months ago

Mae West was ahead of her time. She pretty much controlled her own career, and wrote a lot of her own material, including plays. She also fought against a lot of the censored taboos of her day.
2 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 10 months ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
10 months ago
@GulfwaterLady........

Sorry that we have gone off track from your initial post but hey, I think we are all in agreement that we could use that stun gun on ourselves if we were ever forced to go see that stupid Barbie movie :lol: :lol: :lol:

How cool that you like to do film editing Lah2001....
That sounds like it is time consuming and takes patience but how exciting to know how to do that :)
Hahahaha on using the stun gun on ourselves if forced to watch the Barbie movie! Now that's yet another reason I want one.

Mae, editing is SO much fun! It takes patience but the sense of creative power you feel in directly shaping a film is pretty addictive. I love it using both celluloid film and digital film.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

@bella and lah2001....

Thanks Bella for explaining what those 3 letters stood for, I forgot what they are but thanks anyway, I am too lazy to reread your reply :lol:
I am so jealous, it would have been so fun dressing up like Mae West, how exciting and congrats on the win!
Yes she did indeed introduce that handsome Cary Grant to movie land !!

Lah2001....I am glad you really enjoy the editing and enjoy the fact that Mae was ahead of her time, she definitely was one of a kind :)
Ok FarmMom.....I am still brain dead, lol
2 x