Keep Tony And MicheleTogether As She Makes Him Laugh

Serge

Keep Tony And MicheleTogether As She Makes Him Laugh

Post by Serge » 8 months ago

I had rarely seen Tony smile much less laugh until Michele came along and now he can't go a show without bursting out and almost falling out of his chair laughing. I cracked up today when Michele called to him like a bird at the beginning of their show and he came on mooing like a cow. He never would have done that before Michele. Also, I must say that whatever he had done to his hair, or rather lack of hair, looks really good. Maybe it's that new young wife of his we should thank for the changes in him but whatever it is it's an improvement.
6 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Keep Tony And MicheleTogether As She Makes Him Laugh

Post by MaeWest1953 » 8 months ago

Hi Serge.....

I love this post because it shows that Tony can make a show fun when he is paired with the right person!
Yesterday I watched about an hour of their show, or was it Saturday?
Any hoo, Michele had him in stitches, he tried not to laugh many times but he broke....lol
5 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 8 months ago

I understand your point but I actually hate seeing Michele with Tony. I think she’s a lot less entertaining than usual when she’s paired with him. He goes off on some long-winded story about the rich and famous or (worse) about himself and she suddenly turns serious, agrees 100% with whatever he said and compliments him as if he’s a god. Eventually she’ll lighten up again and become her very entertaining self but that’s often only after they spend an ungodly amount of time some high-priced piece of jewelry that only a few people can afford. I’d much rather see her partnered with anyone else. Just my opinion! Peace.
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 8 months ago

Spinoza wrote:
8 months ago
I understand your point but I actually hate seeing Michele with Tony. I think she’s a lot less entertaining than usual when she’s paired with him. He goes off on some long-winded story about the rich and famous or (worse) about himself and she suddenly turns serious, agrees 100% with whatever he said and compliments him as if he’s a god. Eventually she’ll lighten up again and become her very entertaining self but that’s often only after they spend an ungodly amount of time some high-priced piece of jewelry that only a few people can afford. I’d much rather see her partnered with anyone else. Just my opinion! Peace.

LOL I do agree! While Michelle DOES bring out the better in Tony (and actually make him a BIT likeable), it's taken a year to get to this point. I remember all too well when he had nothing but snarky remarks and ill feelings toward her and she sat shaking in her seat :(

I cannot stand ANYONE who would do that, and regardless of how much better he seems NOW, his behavior won't change by this point in his life.

I also don't agree with all of Michelle's ego stroking . . . makes me vomit. As if the guy needed ANY MORE propping up. I'm wondering if SLC offered her a great deal of some sort. It's just too crazy the sudden turn around these two had.

personally, I think Michelle should host all on her own. Maybe with a puppet. I'd definitely watch gold during that show!
8 x