Nails

FarmMom

Re: Nails

Post by FarmMom » 8 months ago

@MaeWest1953

Hi Mae, nice to see you back!

@colljoe
I can't BELIEVE C uses that as her excuse. For real? SOOOO many horse ladies get their nails done, and they are roughing it FAR WORSE than Miss C. Heck, my neighbor runs a horse boarding facility and has a plethora of critters too, yet still gets her nails done. oh and she's also a large animal vet tech.

I work on equipment from time to time and salon nails tend to rip off with my real ones :(

I'm glad Miss C doesn't show her hands much, but STILL . . . if this is her JOB, get the manicure. Wear gloves while you dig those random few times! Or heck, again, we go back to the press on nails!
3 x

DesertPrayer

Post by DesertPrayer » 8 months ago

As soon as I saw the topic "Nails", I started laughing. I've seen some not up to par nails on other channels as well, including JTV and TJC.

In case any Hosts are reading this, a bit of cuticle/nail oil should always be on hand (see what I did there?) as that would help a bit. Jessica Maldonado has gorgeous nails and it would behoove ShopLC to have share Her Nail Tips and Tricks...heck, even give Her a product line!
4 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 7 months ago

Jessica always has nice nails and dresses appropriately, she always looks very nice and professional. Katie and Dionne, both have very nice nails even though they keep them short because of their little ones. They both look nice and put together. Heather also always looks nice and professional. If you choose a Career that requires interaction with the public whether on TV or not, then you should put in the effort to be neat and take pride in your appearance.
3 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 7 months ago

Jessica always has nice nails and dresses appropriately, she always looks very nice and professional. Katie and Dionne, both have very nice nails even though they keep them short because of their little ones. They both look nice and put together. Heather also always looks nice and professional. If you choose a Career that requires interaction with the public whether on TV or not, then you should put in the effort to be neat and take pride in your appearance.
2 x