Fall Colors

BostonIrish

Re: Fall Colors

Post by BostonIrish » 7 months ago

Oh Yes I sent 4back that was years ago.😊 I remember you could even sent back auction items. The good old days.🤗 Have a great day Lady.
2 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 7 months ago

BostonIrish wrote:
7 months ago
Oh Yes I sent 4back that was years ago.😊 I remember you could even sent back auction items. The good old days.🤗 Have a great day Lady.
That is great news @Boston Irish ......
I do remember the return polices were so much better back in the day, my family member sent back many things from auctions and never had a problem
You have a great day too :)

After all: "You only live once, but if you do it right....once is enough" :lol: :lol:
3 x

BostonIrish

Trust me everything that I have been going thru ONCE is enough.🤔
3 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 7 months ago

I have learned that they are very rarely actually out of an item. If you take a pic of the TV Info or if online a Screenshot, more often than not the items that were supposed to be sold out, are back on the website again. Sometimes even presented again by a different set of Hosts. I don't believe they sell as many products as they want Customers to believe. They want to draw people in that's on the fence about a purchase by making customers feel it's now or never. Eventually, if you check the website every week or so, the same items reappear. Just like the Modani, One and Only Chance Opportunities, if not sold during that airing then they are going to be sent to the UK, because the UK Sister Company Customers are begging for the chance to purchase one of his pieces. Always, they reshow the item again and again and also his products goes to the US website. The Old Game of making People want what they think they can't have....
3 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 7 months ago

BostonIrish wrote:
7 months ago
Hi BostonIrish....

Hope you know I was just trying to be silly with a favorite actresses words :) ;)
Sure hope you are doing okay and feeling well :)
1 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 7 months ago

BostonIrish wrote:
7 months ago
I'm sorry Boston . . . I hope the remainder of your life is 10x better than the previous and fully makes up for all the grief and suffering :( :( :(
0 x

BostonIrish

P thanks I could never be offended by anything you said I loved your post😊 I have been having a ruff time with my oldest Son. 😔 Thanks for caring.🤗
1 x

BostonIrish

Gem Thanks your post made me smile have a great day 😊🤗
1 x