Earth to Hunter!! Most Customers Can't Afford to Buy Multiple Terahertz!!

Koalagirl

Re: Earth to Hunter!! Most Customers Can't Afford to Buy Multiple Terahertz!!

Post by Koalagirl » 7 months ago

Lanai

I am with you, Hunter is so ooo obnoxious. The other day I was checking out the under 10 and Hunter was on with Lolo, well they were showing a belt and he actually wrapped it around his forehead like a headband and started prancing in his seat! Don't get me started on his laugh. I also agree, American Steve talks way to much I can't watch him either.
2 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 7 months ago

Hi @Gulfwaterlady ....

I don't know what "host live messages" are
However what other William do we ever hear the Hosts speak about right?
Now I am curious also and hope William can come in and let us know :)

@Lanai ......I am still smirking and giggling at your comment about H possibly getting his new apartment at the ShopLC building :lol: :lol:
You are so funny but lets face it, he always seems to be there even after moving in to the new apartment
The guy is always at work, actually superseding another Host who is always showing up like a bad penny, thank goodness we all got a break when a recent vacation was taken from that Host

I was actually amazed to read all the information you provided in the shenanigans of Uncle Fester!
The outrageous continuous bragging, and building himself up to the viewing audience and fellow workers is brutal :(
We customers should not have to endure all the rhetoric and narcissistic behavior, we already had to deal with that when Mr. C came aboard

So yeah, it appears you caught Uncle Fester in a fib....too funny
Oh and the I love your comment about watching H is like the Wrestling Organization on TV :lol: :lol:

/color]
0 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Koalagirl wrote:
7 months ago
Lanai

I am with you, Hunter is so ooo obnoxious. The other day I was checking out the under 10 and Hunter was on with Lolo, well they were showing a belt and he actually wrapped it around his forehead like a headband and started prancing in his seat! Don't get me started on his laugh. I also agree, American Steve talks way to much I can't watch him either.
@Koalagirl .....

Holy cow! I missed that show and I can only imagine how ridiculous he must have looked.....who does this?
I always liked him but now he is "acting out" too much, it's like he wants to be the "number one funniest Host" but all he is doing is causing so many to turn the station
When is the last time we have seen Greg, Chris, Dan, Tony or any other male Host behave like this?

I remember Adi would act silly at times but he was actually funny to me
With H I am seeing something else going on there :?
1 x

Koalagirl

Every time I hear Steve he is always Bragging how he knows so and so and always name dropping. His co hosts can't get a word in edgewise. Hunter said he just bought a House, thinking its attached to the studio. And where is Matt? Haven't seen him in awhile.
2 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Koalagirl wrote:
7 months ago
Every time I hear Steve he is always Bragging how he knows so and so and always name dropping. His co hosts can't get a word in edgewise. Hunter said he just bought a House, thinking its attached to the studio. And where is Matt? Haven't seen him in awhile.
@Koalagirl.....

From what I understand Matt is only a "part time" Host and between doing things "behind the scenes" as he has stated he does, I think that is why we don't see him
Oh boy can you imagine watching a show with Amer. Steve and him?????
I wonder who would win that "interrupting" match up...
Matt is not going to take too much of that in my opinion.... ;)
1 x

Koalagirl

So agree with you Penelope Pit Stop. Matt is also very egotistical, but I can at least tolerate him more than Hunter or no neck Steve.
2 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Koalagirl wrote:
7 months ago
So agree with you Penelope Pit Stop. Matt is also very egotistical, but I can at least tolerate him more than Hunter or no neck Steve.
OMGOODNESS......

Wait, I need to pick myself up from the floor after reading this, tooooooo funny Koalagirl :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the laughs......you hit the target :D
0 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Just an alert Ladies and Gents.......sneaky snake is among us
0 x

William

Post by William » 7 months ago

Hi ALL !!! I Hope everyone is Good And I Hope everyone had a Nice weekend!

I was not watching on Saturday night! ----- I have not been around because I have been BUSY with work--- I also am an under ten shopper--- can Not afford gold -- or AAAATanzanite --- Or turkazite (etc.)---unfortunately --- Not in my budget---And I have not watched much at all in the last week becuase of work ---

There ARE a couple of other Williams --- aside from myself --- It is always wierd when I am watching and they shout out to "William" -- I think that there IS a William who buys big ticket items--- When I Have been watching the high priced shows I HAVE heard a shout out to William several times!

Now --- if you all are watching an Under Ten show --- & you hear "William " -- Chances are that it IS me !!! If I am home on Friday -- I Try & watch as much as I can!

Well --- I Hope everyone are ALL Good!!! THANKS ALL !!!!!!! ------------ William
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 7 months ago

Will watch on Fridays have a good one William🤗
3 x