Rising Auctions

BostonIrish

Rising Auctions

Post by BostonIrish » 6 months ago

Here we go again! They changed format on auctions looks like they are showing max bidders so I guess that's good in a way we can see all the over bidders but to much work for me. I wonder if it is now a robot doing this πŸ’©πŸš½
3 x

christee

Re: Rising Auctions

Post by christee » 6 months ago

The format I've seen for many months always shows the current max bidder name and there's a section on the listing to see names of bidders and amount bid. I've always suspected bot accounts because same names are bidding on many jewelery items. Real gold jewelry bid amounts are extremely inflated. Why bid 2x or more than the item's worth and many times the same item is also for sale on ShopLC!?
5 x

BostonIrish

Wow this just started on my kindle today. I know u could see bid history but never had a pop up telling u to raise your bid.
1 x

christee

Post by christee » 6 months ago

Ah now I see the new pop up showing highest bidder and a place to enter your own amount.
2 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 6 months ago

Any intelligent bidder knows not to bid until auction is near the end...I'm tired of the same people bidding up the auctions with over a day left ...A ring I won several months ago for 270.00, people are bidding over 900.00 today...
6 x

BostonIrish

I don't get it! Someone initial P is really running everything up.πŸ’°πŸ·πŸ–πŸ½
2 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 6 months ago

My guess is, it's Christmastime, so people are looking for cheap, easy gifts. What better way that to RUN THEM off the auction site and back into the live TV broadcasts for those $10 items that normally would only run $5.99? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "I recommend getting the BUY ALL!"
4 x

BostonIrish

Buy Buy All myπŸ’΅πŸ’²πŸ‘Ž
2 x

BostonIrish

Ok JJJJJJ How many of the same items do U have to buy let some other people have a few you know who you are. We are all watching you play a game.πŸ˜– Maybe you could stuff your Turkey with all your items.πŸ“ΏπŸ“ΏπŸ“ΏπŸ“ΏπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒ
2 x

CDK

Re: Rising Auctions Opal ring

Post by CDK » 6 months ago

I did receive my Opal ring I won from the auction...it's pretty stunning...Great play of color and the gold weight is pretty hefty...
4 x