Discrimination Towards ShopLC Forum Members But Fake Foreign Posts are Allowed

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Discrimination Towards ShopLC Forum Members But Fake Foreign Posts are Allowed

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 3 weeks ago

Well I will see if my post is allowed or will be "trashed" by the so-called Moderators~~Hosts
How can these fake posts and members be given carte blanche to place crazy nonsense on this forum and it's not even about ShopLC!!
This is total Discrimination by who I feel is certain "Hosts" that are doing the Moderating on this site :shock:
It's so obvious that something is not right, and the sad and disgusting part is members have tried asking the "powers that be" to check these horrible posts and get them removed

Total crickets abound when it comes to this situation but oh boy, let's not allow any true Members comments until they have been approved by a secret clan of Moderators!
8 x

Koalagirl

Re: Discrimination Towards ShopLC Forum Members But Fake Foreign Posts are Allowed

Post by Koalagirl » 3 weeks ago

@Penelope~Pit~Stop could not agree more.
4 x

ColoredGemstones

Re: Discrimination Towards ShopLC Forum Members But Fake Foreign Posts are Allowed

Post by ColoredGemstones » 3 weeks ago

MAEby you should go elsewhere, like out WEST!

You have no right to come on here demanding you can post whatever you choose.

Great job moderators by removing these ugly hateful comments left. I admit it had been a problem for quite sometime.

Keep up the great work.
0 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 weeks ago

This forum became so unreliable. Moderators are managing as they want, a lot of posts are not published because they (moderators) must have problems with the reading comprehension and the critical analysis. Generally speaking, the forum became as uninterested as can be.
4 x

klre

Post by klre » 2 weeks ago

I hope who ever is monitoring the posts continues to block the nasty, negative personal attacks toward some of the hosts. It's sad that these women are allowed to project their bitterness and jealousy on this site, so hosts, BLOCK AWAY!
0 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 weeks ago

There are times when some hosts need a good lashing (figuratively) their actions and appearance are sometimes awful!
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 2 weeks ago

A few hosts are making us tune out and LC looses sales due to their antics, weird movements, trashy attire, nails that need attention, plus their unprofessionalism. LC has gone down to the dumps in professionalism and class. Some hosts probably need to be behind the scenes, or re-train to know what is appropriate.
They have done their time. And are no longer good at their presentations. Really unwatchable, even as background noise. I know I don't want to hear screaming, yelling, pressure tactics, etc. So I have stopped watching lately. But, we have every right to voice that opinion. In hopes that the Higher ups who care about the bottom line will read the posts and fix or correct it. It's not to insult but if you want viewers back. Fix things.
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 weeks ago

Totally agree Lacy! I can’t stand to even have Shop LC on in the background anymore. Many of the better hosts have left for greener pastures as well.
3 x