Dog and pony show anyone?

Bella

Dog and pony show anyone?

Post by Bella » 3 weeks ago

Did anyone see the Glindawand skincare presentation today? Chuck and Courtney wearing train conductor hats along with a screaming sales rep. How stupid. The skincare line I never heard of that bragged it contained no water, that’s because it was all oils! Gross! I cannot wear all that oily stuff on my face especially in the summer. Rose oil is nothing special and many people can’t use the stuff. I used to like Chuck…I now have second thoughts. Why do they need a guy selling women’s skincare he is not the creator or involved in it at all. Sales rep was crazy obnoxious. They don’t need 3 people selling a product.
10 x

colljoe

Re: Dog and pony show anyone?

Post by colljoe » 3 weeks ago

Yes I did, :roll: . I wanted to see what the show offered today. I have tried the Glindawand Elixer and really liked it. I was "surprised" to see Chuck and Courtney wearing these ridiculous hats and wondered why. I heard all the loud idiotic selling going on and frankly, I muted it. That lady was a bit rough around the edges. And last I saw Glindawand presented was beginning of the year? The owner was on, I believe, and it was so much better.
I, frankly, don't like Chuck getting involved in women's skin care or body care or other gadgets for women. Turns me off and he overdoes it. And I agree, it was stupid, and over the top ridiculous.
8 x

Bella

Glad you saw it as well Colljoe! I thought maybe I was being too harsh on them! Glad you liked the Elixer though. Those hats were just so unnecessary.
5 x

Gamma0611

Post by Gamma0611 » 3 weeks ago

What was the purpose of the train conductor hats? I briefly saw it too and was confused. Miss. C had on so much make-up too. I have never heard of this brand of make-up either. I never watch when Mr. C is presenting, let alone the both of them.
4 x

Bella

Gamma did you notice Chucks’ hat said “Conductor” but Courtney’s’ said nothing :?: I don’t know what the purpose was for the hats just a dumb gimmick, and I agree that Courtney had on too much makeup.
2 x