55% on selected items

ula

55% on selected items

Post by ula » 4 years ago

What items are those? Going thru pages, don't see any selection. They should update the web site, not everyone gets the tv channel and the web does not say the 30 or 55% discount so online shoppers are at disadvantage. This close to Christmas people are looking for discounts. Since the web page does not advertise, people just click off and move on.
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: 55% on selected items

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

They only have about 100 items eligible for the 55% coupon. Its not really 55%. First they increase the price, then apply the coupon. At the end its more like 25% off. Most of the stuff are clothing. They have a few jewelry items. When it first started I found a bracelet I bought.
You are right. I found the 55% coupon list on their app.
Hopefully, they will add more items thru the day.
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

ula wrote:
4 years ago
What items are those? Going thru pages, don't see any selection. They should update the web site, not everyone gets the tv channel and the web does not say the 30 or 55% discount so online shoppers are at disadvantage. This close to Christmas people are looking for discounts. Since the web page does not advertise, people just click off and move on.
Ula, on shoplc.com home page, click the 'shop now' on banner 55% & it will go to items that are applicable but be aware not every item there qualifies. Hope this helps!
2 x

TC

Post by TC » 4 years ago

It is 2 pages of mostly nothing
Clothing that has not sold
4 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Last night there were 3 pages of items but some were high end while some were lifestyle items. I noticed that some of the item prices were marked up and then you were able to apply the 55% off. I never get excited when I see the higher discounts as they don't apply to many of the thousands of items on the website.
3 x