President of shop lc

Hollie

Re: President of shop lc

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
We are used to Kevin Lyons who was a wonderful, caring man. Not only a Excellent President, but really cared about his customers, by his actions.
When someone in Management cares, they give out their email, so customers who have a issue that is not being handled correctly by CS, can email the corporate office.
Amazon , Tmobile, and it used to be Shoplc have direct emails to the head of the company.
Whenever I have a issue at Amazon that is mismanaged by CS, I email Jeff Bezos. His office contacts me same day.
Same with Tmobile. Was the same with Kevin over here.
When there was the Dangerous Glitch last week, I found that Shoplc new Management dont want to be bothered. There was no way of contacting them.
Boy I miss Kevin Lyons.
Such a nice guy.....always calm.
And that demeanor reflected his staff on air and CS and warehouse.
Now it's all a hot mess S*** show.
>>>>>>>hello handsome soothing man on H channel. 🎶🎶
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I wonder what happened to Kevin? I remember Gerald was before him. But I liked Kevin the best and wonder where he went?
2 x

Hollie

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I wonder what happened to Kevin? I remember Gerald was before him. But I liked Kevin the best and wonder where he went?
Me too. Also Shannon.
And we never hear Glens name anymore either. He's the producer Sarah used to tease about chewing up all the pens.😀
2 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
@Ginger It was said by someone here (recently) that he has gone to work for a tech company up north. (I had asked the same question as you). I think he just got a better offer, so good for him!
2 x

Hollie

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Remember how Nicole Richards was there one day and gone the next?
They refused to acknowledge she ever worked there. It was weird.
She was kinda off the rails that last night.
Same with Tonya and John. (without the rails thing)
1 x

MilfordsMrFixIt

Post by MilfordsMrFixIt » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
We are used to Kevin Lyons who was a wonderful, caring man. Not only a Excellent President, but really cared about his customers, by his actions.
When someone in Management cares, they give out their email, so customers who have a issue that is not being handled correctly by CS, can email the corporate office.
Amazon , Tmobile, and it used to be Shoplc have direct emails to the head of the company.
Whenever I have a issue at Amazon that is mismanaged by CS, I email Jeff Bezos. His office contacts me same day.
When there was the Dangerous Glitch last week, I found that Shoplc new Management dont want to be bothered. There was no way of contacting them.
Hey Vicky, What's the "Dangerous Glitch" you speak of? I must've missed that!! (I had a weird one with Amazon last week, ordered a commercial part that should have been $249.55 and it showed up in my cart for $32.45!! I had ordered 2, they shipped one, the second one was delayed a few days. The second shipment contained 2! So I got 3! Notified CS and they said "Our mistake, keep the extra, and don't worry about the $." WOW!
2 x

Hollie

MilfordsMrFixIt wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hey Vicky, What's the "Dangerous Glitch" you speak of? I must've missed that!! (I had a weird one with Amazon last week, ordered a commercial part that should have been $249.55 and it showed up in my cart for $32.45!! I had ordered 2, they shipped one, the second one was delayed a few days. The second shipment contained 2! So I got 3! Notified CS and they said "Our mistake, keep the extra, and don't worry about the $." WOW!
Hello to Milford
From Summers in Woodmont 👍🏼
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

MilfordsMrFixIt wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
MilfotdsMrFixIt, currently the thread regarding 'Dangerous Glitch' is on Page 4...it's an eye opener!
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi,
The Dangerous Glitch was when I opened my Shoplc App, another customers info appeared. All with their private info and their orders. I took snapshots of that persons orders to send to customer service. They had no idea how to comtact IT or security. He said he doesn't have their numbers. I tried to contact management. Unlike when Kevin was President, this President or management left no contact. I tried Ankur. The email came back as undeliverable.
Luckily my son, a PC technician told me what to do. I dont know if my info was on others app. Seems others said it happened to them too. Over 1 year ago, the same thing happened. CS didnt reply, so I emailed Kevin. Within 1 hour he had security close the glitch. After he emailed me ,His secretary called me to thank me. No one to contact now 🤯
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Email addresses used to be first name dot last name @shoplc.com
Amit.agawal@shoplc.com
Not sure if I have the spelling of his name right. You will have to double check.
1 x