Why all the change in programming?

Gemsnob

Why all the change in programming?

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

My Directv guide says right now Shoplc should be showing "Final Call Stocking Stuffers Under $20". Over the last week or so, they have not stuck to programming schedules. Its annoying as heck. Whos running this place? Seriously, Id like to know whos in charge.
Under $20 means Under $20 not mostly Under $20 with other crap thrown in just like every other day. This place is a circus and monkeys are running it.
4 x

Catticus

Re: Why all the change in programming?

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
My Directv guide says right now Shoplc should be showing "Final Call Stocking Stuffers Under $20". Over the last week or so, they have not stuck to programming schedules. Its annoying as heck. Whos running this place? Seriously, Id like to know whos in charge.
I don't believe that anybody is actually "in charge."
Oh, they have their fancy "titles"; CEO, President, Owner(s), Manager(s), Host(s), etc.
But from what I've seen and experienced, SLC is now like a ship without a rudder.
Certain jobs get passed over to "someone else" or to "another department", and then passed off again.
But most often, and worst of all, important issues are completely ignored.
They have plenty of staff, but it's a complete mess because in order for the ship to get anywhere, there must always be somebody at the helm.
Instead, they make changes willy-nilly, and those with "titles" have no leader making sure different duties are being completed, and completed correctly.
There is absolutely no "leadership" and no "team."
There is no "agreement" on staff duties.
So, because SLC has no one at the helm, as well as no rudder, it also has absolutely no direction.
All it does is drift.
7 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Tell us how you really feel.
1 x

Catticus

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
Tell us why you feel the need to be so rude?
4 x

Gemsnob

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
Isnt that the point and havent you all over this forum?
3 x

texastim

ANY DISCOUNTS TODAY on regular Jewelry?

Post by texastim » 4 years ago

Just curious, I can wait, but the 25% off seems only to work on selected Jewelry today, and other discount codes I can use? :roll:
1 x

Gypsy

Re: ANY DISCOUNTS TODAY on regular Jewelry?

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

texastim wrote:
4 years ago
Just curious, I can wait, but the 25% off seems only to work on selected Jewelry today, and other discount codes I can use? :roll:
Not that I'm aware of......sorry
2 x

Gemsnob

Re: ANY DISCOUNTS TODAY on regular Jewelry?

texastim wrote:
4 years ago
It seems like the last few days, the coupon codes work on less and less. Maybe a sign of things to come.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

In the last week, the coupons are literally worthless. Only good on a fraction of items, that most viewers dont want. It used to be fun searching and attaching a coupon to items we liked. Many hundreds of items had coupons. Good for us and shoplc. Thats another change that will prove to be a disaster, because we will stop looking for the coupon to buy our faves. The disastrous changes go along with booooring prolonged overpriced high end presentations, along with making viewers wait for a hour before the REAL final price is given. Today was the best. Jade necklace didnt sell at $99. After what seemed forever, the next item was presented. A couple minutes later Adi says, we decided to go back to the jade necklace. This time $59. Who is running this circus ?? Viewers wont buy because maybe if they wait, the item will come back in a few minutes at a lower price. If this continues after the holiday shopping season, this ship will join the Titanic at the bottom.
Obviously replacing Kevin with family members is causing havoc
Trying to change the unique value shopping network to a overpriced high end one, along with monotonous prolonged presentations, with fake dropping auctions, with fake clocks, fake final prices is Bizzare. There are enough high end networks. Only experience like Kevin had, can run Shoplc successfully.
Of course, if management reads this, they will believe me to be ignorant. My dad taught me well since he ran a very successful business for many years. He always listened to his customers. As he said: WITHOUT them happy, we close down.
Getting back to the disastrous change in coupons. Unless they go back to attaching coupons to many items on the web, the website will just be a place for leftovers to ROT.
11 x

Catticus

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
In the last week, the coupons are literally worthless. Only good on a fraction of items, that most viewers dont want. It used to be fun searching and attaching a coupon to items we liked. Many hundreds of items had coupons. Good for us and shoplc. Thats another change that will prove to be a disaster, because we will stop looking for the coupon to buy our faves. The disastrous changes go along with booooring prolonged overpriced high end presentations, along with making viewers wait for a hour before the REAL final price is given. Today was the best. Jade necklace didnt sell at $99. After what seemed forever, the next item was presented. A couple minutes later Adi says, we decided to go back to the jade necklace. This time $59. Who is running this circus ?? Viewers wont buy because maybe if they wait, the item will come back in a few minutes at a lower price. If this continues after the holiday shopping season, this ship will join the Titanic at the bottom.
Obviously replacing Kevin with family members is causing havoc
Trying to change the unique value shopping network to a overpriced high end one, along with monotonous prolonged presentations, with fake dropping auctions, with fake clocks, fake final prices is Bizzare. There are enough high end networks. Only experience like Kevin had, can run Shoplc successfully.
Of course, if management reads this, they will believe me to be ignorant. My dad taught me well since he ran a very successful business for many years. He always listened to his customers. As he said: WITHOUT them happy, we close down.
Getting back to the disastrous change in coupons. Unless they go back to attaching coupons to many items on the web, the website will just be a place for leftovers to ROT.
@Vicky

Well said! I completely agree.

I agree with your father's wise words, as well!

💞
5 x