"Meet the Host" site

klre

"Meet the Host" site

Post by klre » 4 years ago

Why haven't you updated the "Meet the Host" site with all of the new hosts pics and certifications so we know that they all are actually qualified to present themselves as gem experts? Shop LC needs to require all hosts complete their profile BEFORE they get on TV. I actually refer to that site to see who this individual is and what their background is so I'll know if I should believe them or if they just running their mouth to hear themselves. You have more than ten (10) hosts and EVERY last one of them should be listed!!
3 x

Gemsnob

Re: "Meet the Host" site

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

They took the time to remove Sarah but Kim, Annika and Marva have been there well over a year and arent listed. I wonder why?
4 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

Thank you so much for your suggestion! I will be happy to forward this feedback to our web and TV teams, for them to look over and update what is needed.

We value your opinion, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this. Thank you for Shopping with Shop LC!
3 x

klre

Post by klre » 4 years ago

Thank you and please require all of the men to post their bios too. Every host, sidekick, partner, etc. that presents, provides guidance, and/or expertise needs to have a profile posted. I'll be watching to see who actually post a bio!
7 x

Gemsnob

klre wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you and please require all of the men to post their bios too. Every host, sidekick, partner, etc. that presents, provides guidance, and/or expertise needs to have a profile posted. I'll be watching to see who actually post a bio!
For real! If they get airtime to pressure us because they think we need to buy this or that and they are some kind or "expert", shouldnt we know it? I really wish most of the men that I cant understand would stay off air.
3 x

Gemsnob

Except Suraj. Mr. Sunshine is awesome!
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Did Kim leave?
0 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Did Kim leave?
No
She was off recovering from surgery and was back just few.days ago
1 x

Gemsnob

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Did Kim leave?
No but her picture has never been up there.
0 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Except Suraj. Mr. Sunshine is awesome!
he has a 'perpetual smile.' :)
2 x