The Royal Ring - review

Gypsy

The Royal Ring - review

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I said I would post "review" when I rec'd my perfume . Well.. rec'd on Friday and have been wearing for 2 days. First and most importantly.....I am not sneezing and I can breathe ! (super sensitive allergies) so YAY for me !!
The Royal Ring has a very nice soft fragrance .But I am going to have to go to the mall and "sample" the perfume this is suppose to imitate because right now I honestly cant say if it smells the same or not & no one scent is really jumping out at me except for a subtle powdery scent. So except for the fact that I like it and the scent lasts & lasts . I'm not sure this will be any help to anyone until I can really do a scent comparison. Sorry 🙄 maybe someone else has purchased......
6 x

LisaC2019

Re: The Royal Ring - review

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I said I would post "review" when I rec'd my perfume . Well.. rec'd on Friday and have been wearing for 2 days. First and most importantly.....I am not sneezing and I can breathe ! (super sensitive allergies) so YAY for me !!
The Royal Ring has a very nice soft fragrance .But I am going to have to go to the mall and "sample" the perfume this is suppose to imitate because right now I honestly cant say if it smells the same or not & no one scent is really jumping out at me except for a subtle powdery scent. So except for the fact that I like it and the scent lasts & lasts . I'm not sure this will be any help to anyone until I can really do a scent comparison. Sorry 🙄 maybe someone else has purchased......
Thank you Gypsy for the review as you have shared a lot of great info about the fragrance and how long the fragrance lasts when wearing. I ordered the men's version and did not get a chance to order the ladies version as it sold out. I am glad you found a fragrance that you liked and it didn't trigger your allergies.
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

From the 'comparison' bottle they showed, I thought it was supposed to be a knock-off of Chanel #5. Glad you're enjoying it.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
From the 'comparison' bottle they showed, I thought it was supposed to be a knock-off of Chanel #5. Glad you're enjoying it.
It has been so long since I have smelled chanel that I'm not certain , thats why I need a trip to the mall to find a bottle to 'test'
1 x

geminigirl

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

I I used to love Chanel #5. I always thought I smelled like Marilyn Monroe when I was wearing it :D In all seriousness it was a sexy scent of flowers but not flowery if that makes sense.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

long time ago, my dear husband went to buy Chanel #5
for me. Sales girl rang it up and he told her he did not
want to by a case of it!! :lol: I loved it!!!! I love him.
6 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I finally received this perfume that was supposed to be a gift but didn’t arrive on time. I’m glad I didn’t give it to the person because to me it doesn’t smell like the big brand they claimed! Don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t smell bad. But it’s got a baby powder smell to me and isn’t long lasting. It doesn’t make me sneeze or cough but it’s more baby powder scented with a slight hint of a musk. It’s not the big name smelling knock off to me unfortunately 🥺
4 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I finally received this perfume that was supposed to be a gift but didn’t arrive on time. I’m glad I didn’t give it to the person because to me it doesn’t smell like the big brand they claimed! Don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t smell bad. But it’s got a baby powder smell to me and isn’t long lasting. It doesn’t make me sneeze or cough but it’s more baby powder scented with a slight hint of a musk. It’s not the big name smelling knock off to me unfortunately 🥺
Thanks for sharing Ginger....you and Gypsy both mentioned the baby powder smell and the fact your allergies are not activated by the scent!
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I had the same experience on previous a previous perfume that the host hinted was just like the perfume OPIUM. Not even close, but its contained in a beautiful red ladies high heel shoe. So its decorating my dresser😆.
I was finally settling back to watching Friday under $10. I figured at least Friday they wont show items for 1 hour. Well Tenner and Nikki showed one silver bracelet for $9.99 then unbelievable, the next item is a Iliana ring with a starting price of $9999.00. You know that will be on forever😡
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I had the same experience on previous a previous perfume that the host hinted was just like the perfume OPIUM. Not even close, but its contained in a beautiful red ladies high heel shoe. So its decorating my dresser😆.
I was finally settling back to watching Friday under $10. I figured at least Friday they wont show items for 1 hour. Well Tenner and Nikki showed one silver bracelet for $9.99 then unbelievable, the next item is a Iliana ring with a starting price of $9999.00. You know that will be on forever😡
The ring and matching pendant will most likely be on until midnight (CST).
Then $10.00 Friday will start.
They didn’t used to do it this way but started about a month ago.
20 more minutes.
1 x