Consistency please

Tina

Re: Consistency please

Post by Tina » 4 years ago

Why are we calling people names anyway? In my opinion, this is totally unnecessary. Yes, we can speak our minds but in a diplomatic way. This is a forum and not a repository for anger. There is enough venom being spewed in this country right now. We don't need that messy stuff here. Season's Greetings!
0 x

Gemsnob

Re: Consistency please

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Tina wrote:
4 years ago
Why are we calling people names anyway? In my opinion, this is totally unnecessary. Yes, we can speak our minds but in a diplomatic way. This is a forum and not a repository for anger. There is enough venom being spewed in this country right now. We don't need that messy stuff here. Season's Greetings!
I think frustration builds up when someone takes over a company , orders are a mess for months and Moderaters are left to deal with it on here and "provide feedback" which is edited and watered down versions of what is being said. If the people runing the company truly cared about the customers, shouldnt they reach out? Its their decisions, their mess and it has effected what people in good faith thought they were buying as gifts for Christmas. Some even ordered replacement gifts and those were not going to be shipped. The previous president actually took the time to fix things, to email customers. He cared. This one spends all his time on air. Not a word or an email. Nothing. Hes hiding behind CS. No ones spewing venom. They are just words. Seasons Greetings!
4 x