Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Oh my gosh! You guys are HILARIOUS!

@Hollie

We're celebrating Christmas tomorrow...that's when my two boxes of See's chocolates will arrive, and my parents' two boxes as well.
😁

Oh. And my twin who is bringing them, and my older sister and her family will be here, too.

BWA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!

The See's took precedence over the family!
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

I understand, Hollie! See's is my favorite! It's heavenly! I shall tell you allllll about them after Friday. One of my boxes is from a cousin and she always asks what my favorites are.

Now THAT'S a long list!

I wish we could still post pictures!

And chocolate is definitely a food group. It better be, since it will be the main thing I'll be eating tomorrow!
Ive been "hearing" you all talk about See's chocalotes for weeks. I dont think Ive ever seen them before. Are they a local thing?
California. And they're spectacular.
When we were kids, some in class went one way to Florida, some to California and others to New England.
We'd each bring back treats from the area went vacationed at.
From Florida we always brought back chocolate coconut patties and the families that went to California brought back See's suckers.
It became tradition.
I should just give in and order some.
1 x

LisaC2019

Re: Catticus! Ohhhh Catticus!!

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote: ↑
4 years ago
ahem.
I hear somebody.... Won't say who.... Got a delivery of SEE'S CANDY!!
I rarely get jealous but this I can't help. I mean, it's SEE'S!!'
Yummy yummy yummy!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
I need to hear all about the SEE'S. πŸ™‡πŸΌπŸ™‡πŸ»
πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ„
Oh my goodness...did some say See's...When we lived in California I kept the fridge stock with this candy. I use to pickup a box every time I traveled through the airport. I am buying a couple of boxes of the almond clusters this week...between my Enstroms and Williamsburg orders I may have to look for CA (Chocolate's Anonymous) meetings next month. :D
1 x