Can we get the difference plus 20% even if ShopLC lowers their price

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Can we get the difference plus 20% even if ShopLC lowers their price

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

ula wrote:
4 years ago
I bought the sukriti venice bag at 20%, paid 47.99.Yesterday the bag was not sale for 49.99. HMmm... do you think I should return the 2 bucks? :lol:
Hello, please get the order information to me at danielle.jackson@shoplc.com and we'll get it addressed for you :).
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
ula wrote:
4 years ago
I bought the sukriti venice bag at 20%, paid 47.99.Yesterday the bag was not sale for 49.99. HMmm... do you think I should return the 2 bucks? :lol:
Hello, please get the order information to me at danielle.jackson@shoplc.com and we'll get it addressed for you :).
Do you EVER take a day off? ❤️
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
ula wrote:
4 years ago
I mean I am on my couch in my jammies? LOL
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

SERIOUSLY?
Take a nap then.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

SERIOUSLY?
Take a nap then.
Yes ma'am, I check the forum on my work computer or cellphone. But you are right a nap sounds great! ZZZZZZ
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I have the opposite issue.
I bought item 3339937 .75ct diamond studs on DEC 2 2019.
It was $129.99 minus $52.00 (40% coupon) free shipping and returnable. Total with tax $84.91 A half hour ago on air Nikki sold it for with tax and shipping $99.05. My sis wanted the same as mine, but its $14 more plus its NOT RETURNABLE. I thought this was a clearance ??🤯
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

4 years ago

Hello,

No you don't need to order another one for the discount. May I please have the order info at danielle.jackson@shoplc.com? I'll get it addressed for you.
Thank you so much Danielle for your assistance ....I have sent the order information to your email. Have a great weekend!
1 x

Vicky

So my daughter begged me to order her the GP diamond earrings item 3471281 tonight. Against my wishes, and warnings that its not returnable, I ordered it for her. Guess what. A few hours later its 30% off, but out of stock. Well I called customer service and they wouldn't honor the 30% off, so I cancelled it. Probably the best outcome. Shoplc is falling apart. Wait until customers who are unaware its final sale cant return unwanted items. There will be CHAOS 😳😡
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
So my daughter begged me to order her the GP diamond earrings item 3471281 tonight. Against my wishes, and warnings that its not returnable, I ordered it for her. Guess what. A few hours later its 30% off, but out of stock. Well I called customer service and they wouldn't honor the 30% off, so I cancelled it. Probably the best outcome. Shoplc is falling apart. Wait until customers who are unaware its final sale cant return unwanted items. There will be CHAOS 😳😡
I truly hope all of the clearance event items are not final sales. I know that you can still return if an item is defective or damaged but to buy a high end item and have to keep even if you don't like does not sit well with me. But if people knew the sale was final and still purchased then good for them!!!
2 x

Vicky

The prices are up and down all night long. A pair of earrings that were $87 earlier are now $149 plus 30% off which comes out to $104. So they raise the price, add a coupon which makes it still much higher then it was earlier. Someone isnt playing with a full deck 😡
3 x