It’s a good thing

Boston Irish

Re: It’s a good thing

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I love Dionne have watched her for years. I had made a comment about a month ago the female host with her would not let her get a word in! I felt she was being dissed and her female co host should let her talk ! I then got on the list! The host was S.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
I love Dionne have watched her for years. I had made a comment about a month ago the female host with her would not let her get a word in! I felt she was being dissed and her female co host should let her talk ! I then got on the list! The host was S.
The “list”. We’re you given a warning here on the forum?

And “S”?

There are a few...
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

And I love Dionne.

She’s a class act.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
As in Ms S..not to be confused with Mr S..?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
As in Ms S..not to be confused with Mr S..?
But that still covers at least two people, unless I am missing a third?
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

It seems the host' who have been at Shoplc that I have known the longest have become MODELS and the newer host hired they are putting with some of them, are now the "show host". That is exactly how it appeared this morning on a show. Not mentioning what show as I want to be respectful. I really like this "older" host (not age wise) but she could not get a word in when the other one continually took over the talking . Really sad to see the "older" host' ( not age wise) being talked over and continually being interrupted by the newbies and not given the chance to hardly speak anymore. In my personal opinion only, it should be vice versa.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
It seems the host' who have been at Shoplc that I have known the longest have become MODELS and the newer host hired they are putting with some of them, are now the "show host". That is exactly how it appeared this morning on a show. Not mentioning what show as I want to be respectful. I really like this "older" host (not age wise) but she could not get a word in when the other one continually took over the talking . Really sad to see the "older" host' ( not age wise) being talked over and continually being interrupted by the newbies and not given the chance to hardly speak anymore. In my personal opinion only, it should be vice versa.
I think you should say who so we can all get perspective. Things won’t change unless we are open.

Oh...sd&kdci)v #$$*= c.....never mind...things won’t change.
4 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Believe me I sent a text while the host was on air basically stating the same thing I posted here. So if the host read their messages while they were hosting iive on air or after they got off air, this same type message was there. Sad
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
CC wrote:
4 years ago
I think you should say who so we can all get perspective. Things won’t change unless we are open.

Oh...sd&kdci)v #$$*= c.....never mind...things won’t change.
I think Shannon has been on w/Dionne. Also, Shawn D sometimes (although others have said she seems to be absent recently).
3 x

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly » 4 years ago

Shawn Diddy is not longer at Shop LC.
I do not know why they never tell when someone is leaving the show.
4 x