Lifestyle day tomorrow

RS

Re: Lifestyle day tomorrow

Post by RS » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Not interested in watching tomorrow. I think they will have a lot of long presentations, (Opatra).
Wigs will be long presentations too.

Under $10 Friday’s, again not interested. And then I think Saturday is like 12 hrs of Grandidierite.
I know it’s rare of course, but I’ve never really cared for the stone.
So, looks like I’ll be saving a lot of money, and maybe cleaning 🧹 my house, baking cookies, maybe having a date with my sweet hubby.
Well good thing we are going to Oregon on Saturday (as long as the weather holds).

I also don’t like the long presentations. Yeah, wigs will take some time. I won’t be watching those at all.
Or Opatra

I will be organizing my closet so we shall see if anything else is offered. If not I will tune in to the Q or H or J.
0 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Kittycat, I’ve got this one just recently and it holds a lot of jewelry and says anti tarnish, but I don’t really know. Item #3466364 and comes in many colors and is a 3 tier jewelry organizer for $19.99. I got the turquoise but it looks like a dark sky blue to me. I’m impressed with how much it holds. The other one I’ve got coming this week is #3443103 in teal, the colors are the same and it was $29.99 but now a few dollars more. It’s the one RS is talking about, I think. It has a combination lock on it and will hold lots of jewelry. The faux leather isn’t glued on it but rather sewn all around it. I really like the $20 box and hopefully I will the new box. It holds so many rings and the slots can be taken out in one place. I hope this helps. Ginger 🌹
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
The programming does not look good at all. I see nothing, not one item, that would make me want to tune in.

Where are the new items?

I normally enjoy Lifestyle day.

Sigh...
You mean you don't want or need a leather giraffe head keychain? Whut?? 😳 An alligator maybe?
3 x

Ginger

😂😂 Is anyone getting the TLV that’s on now? The heating pad with jade, tourmaline and wait for it-Shungite 😂 it’s at $149 right now, I will pass on this. I wish they would bring in those type hangers like at the H, that holds several garments and then the entire hanger folds down & takes so little space. Those things are awesome especially when you have lots of clothing and a small closet. Just an idea to share and would love to see them, also those little scent sticks or the pretty hot melt warmers with fabulous scents
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
The programming does not look good at all. I see nothing, not one item, that would make me want to tune in.

Where are the new items?

I normally enjoy Lifestyle day.

Sigh...
You mean you don't want or need a leather giraffe head keychain? Whut?? 😳 An alligator maybe?
Well if they offered a parrot...maybe. Oh wait. I don’t even use a keychain. And I got a leather parrot coin purse in my Christmas stocking.
So nope, nuttin’.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
😂😂 Is anyone getting the TLV that’s on now? The heating pad with jade, tourmaline and wait for it-Shungite 😂 it’s at $149 right now, I will pass on this. I wish they would bring in those type hangers like at the H, that holds several garments and then the entire hanger folds down & takes so little space. Those things are awesome especially when you have lots of clothing and a small closet. Just an idea to share and would love to see them, also those little scent sticks or the pretty hot melt warmers with fabulous scents
Uhh, no.
Just what I want to do...lay on a bunch of rocks.

I like your ideas MUCH better!
2 x

Ginger

You know those sets of 3 are on the RA a lot now and people are bidding them up to $30-40 when they were less than $10. I don’t get it
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
You know those sets of 3 are on the RA a lot now and people are bidding them up to $30-40 when they were less than $10. I don’t get it
Sets of three what?
1 x

Ginger

It’s a key chain, coin purse and like a very small wallet type thing that they offer in a set of 3.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
It’s a key chain, coin purse and like a very small wallet type thing that they offer in a set of 3.
Oh yeah. I remember those.
People are actually bidding that much?
Crazy.
0 x