Re: New items that came in

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
Can you get a price adjustment when a price drops within 30 days? Definitely worth a call to cust svc.
I though about it, but since I’m returning one and I don’t have all that much confidence in the billing/credit department. I’m not sure it’s worth the possible nightmare. $10 less the 30% is $7.00. And although I hate to throw away $7, my fear is that when I return the one, they’ll have some excuse for not crediting the full price I paid. Oh how I wish I could post a pic of the good one! It is soooo beautiful! I think 2 nite I’m gonna sleep in nothing but the pendant!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats funny! In my younger years I could pull that off but knowing my luck now, Id sleep in only a pendant and end up having to run into the street because my house was burning. With all the doorbell cameras and cellphones, I dont want to risk it! :lol:
But they’d be so stunned by the beauty of my opal, that they wouldn’t even notice my lack of clothing! 🤣
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

They might mistake it for Moonstone. :D
6 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

😂😂😂 oh my word, that’s hilarious.
6 x

Hot4TENER

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
They might mistake it for Moonstone. :D
2 funny!
5 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@Hot4TENER Here's a good one for you. A month ago I ordered several items in one day. A couple were inexpensive rings, but there was also a 5 carat channel set multi colored diamond bracelet that was $700. So, the package arrives and I start pulling out boxes (3 of them, I think). They are all the inexpensive pieces I had ordered. I have the packing slip in hand, so I know the diamond bracelet is supposed to be in there. I'm starting to panic, as this is more that I usually spend on a piece of jewelry. I dump the white bag out, and here comes the $700 bracelet stuffed into a little plastic baggy! No box, no protection from damage, nothing! Thankfully it was OK, but what if I'd had to return it? What would I have used to hold it? Unbelievable.
6 x

Hot4TENER

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
@Hot4TENER Here's a good one for you. A month ago I ordered several items in one day. A couple were inexpensive rings, but there was also a 5 carat channel set multi colored diamond bracelet that was $700. So, the package arrives and I start pulling out boxes (3 of them, I think). They are all the inexpensive pieces I had ordered. I have the packing slip in hand, so I know the diamond bracelet is supposed to be in there. I'm starting to panic, as this is more that I usually spend on a piece of jewelry. I dump the white bag out, and here comes the $700 bracelet stuffed into a little plastic baggy! No box, no protection from damage, nothing! Thankfully it was OK, but what if I'd had to return it? What would I have used to hold it? Unbelievable.
Omg! That’s crazy! As if the diamond bracelet was an afterthought...”here we’ll toss this little bauble in too”😂. Well I’m glad it was safe and, it sounds like beautiful too!
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I received some orders in the mail today and was happy with some of the packaging but it stops there, I had 3 items that came in a very small box that looked like a tiny pizza box and the items inside were all in their own little blue velour pouch like the J channel does which was nice but I did not care for the items in the pouch's. One item was a necklace that I canceled when the website was having an issue and it did not cancel it, the other is a ring that is much smaller then the description stated and the third was an Orissia Rhodolite ring that again is not good color and looks cheap, all are going back. The last item came in their regular packaging and they sent the wrong size (second time this week) so it is going back. On a happy note I had a ring that came in from the J channel that I paid under $40 and it is beautiful!
Hello,

Very sorry to hear about what occurred with your shipment! Do you need any assistance with the returns?
2 x

Gemsnob

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
I hope they arent going to baggies and silk pouches instead of boxes to save money. I know we all have a TON of boxes but I do want my purchases to arrive in one piece and undamaged. Id be more than happy to send my boxes back to them. Maybe they can brainstorm some kind of program that offers customers rewards for this. Like the grocery store makes you bring your own bags? We return boxes and get credit or something?
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
I hope they arent going to baggies and silk pouches instead of boxes to save money. I know we all have a TON of boxes but I do want my purchases to arrive in one piece and undamaged. Id be more than happy to send my boxes back to them. Maybe they can brainstorm some kind of program that offers customers rewards for this. Like the grocery store makes you bring your own bags? We return boxes and get credit or something?
That's actually a very good and creative idea ❗
5 x

Gemsnob

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
That's actually a very good and creative idea ❗
Thank you! I dont know how practical it is. Some people may not want to send stuff back or cant get to the post office.
2 x