Catt--check in please (not about gems or jewelry)

JewelryQueen

Re: Catt--check in please (not about gems or jewelry)

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Ginger

That was so nice of you to say. Since my lamp plan was such a disaster- a surprise that suddenly wasn't a surprise- and then a disappointment. So I wracked my brain for something to do for dear Catt that would be special and personal. Then inspiration struck Duh! I may not be able to do a lot things well, but I believe my lotion is the very best on the planet. It is made by hand, with love, and I have been perfecting it for over 35 years. It's hypo-allergenic, Ph balanced, all natural, fast absorbing and makes your skin soft as a baby's bum. And it smells good too! I'd send you some of the rose if I knew where.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Ginger

That was so nice of you to say. Since my lamp plan was such a disaster- a surprise that suddenly wasn't a surprise- and then a disappointment. So I wracked my brain for something to do for dear Catt that would be special and personal. Then inspiration struck Duh! I may not be able to do a lot things well, but I believe my lotion is the very best on the planet. It is made by hand, with love, and I have been perfecting it for over 35 years. It's hypo-allergenic, Ph balanced, all natural, fast absorbing and makes your skin soft as a baby's bum. And it smells good too! I'd send you some of the rose if I knew where.
I would purchase your lotion. I am always looking for skincare that has natural ingredients as myself and my girls dont do well with anything store bought. My youngest, who will be 19 Saturday, has been sick since Aug 2015 from the hpv vaccince. She continues to manifest new symptoms and it is impossible to find a medical professional that acknowledges vaccine injury. I try to find things for both my girls that are as natural as possible. Do you have a website or Etsy shop?
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Ginger

I would purchase your lotion. I am always looking for skincare that has natural ingredients as myself and my girls dont do well with anything store bought. My youngest, who will be 19 Saturday, has been sick since Aug 2015 from the hpv vaccince. She continues to manifest new symptoms and it is impossible to find a medical professional that acknowledges vaccine injury. I try to find things for both my girls that are as natural as possible. Do you have a website?
Gemsnob, I'm really sorry your daughter is having health issues (& from vaccine that's supposed to be a good thing). Hope she has a wonderful 19th birthday Sat💞
4 x

Gemsnob

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Ginger

I would purchase your lotion. I am always looking for skincare that has natural ingredients as myself and my girls dont do well with anything store bought. My youngest, who will be 19 Saturday, has been sick since Aug 2015 from the hpv vaccince. She continues to manifest new symptoms and it is impossible to find a medical professional that acknowledges vaccine injury. I try to find things for both my girls that are as natural as possible. Do you have a website?
Gemsnob, I'm really sorry your daughter is having health issues (& from vaccine that's supposed to be a good thing). Hope she has a wonderful 19th birthday Sat💞
Thank you Blossom! ❤
4 x

JewelryQueen

Gemsnob

No I currently do not have a website but I am starting to think I should. I have never actually sold my lotion as I have only made it for friends and family as gifts. But recently one of my sisters (that I am not that fond of anyhow) requested 12 8 oz bottles. Unless she is taking a bath in it I think she is selling it! My sisters have always been sensitive to skin products so I used to make them lotion, foundation, soap, shampoo, etc. until it got to be a full time job. They have since found suitable replacements for all but the lotion. Normally it contains things such as as Glycerin, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vanilla Fruit Extract, Lanolin, Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, etc. etc. It is truly handcrafted so I tweak the ingredients because while it is hypo-allergenic, some people still have sensitivities.

RS suggested Etsy but the two problems with that is... 1) I make the lotion in small batches so I don't know if I could keep up with the volume and 2) I am an old lady who is hopelessly helpless with computers.

I have even considered posting my e-mail address for friends here, signaled beforehand by a word like cauliflower, so you all can get it before they take it down. Stand by for further developments.

PS It is sad that things like vaccinations that are supposed to help can cause damage. The vast majority of people are not harmed, but for those who are it can be devastating. I pray for some relief for you and your daughter.
4 x

Gemsnob

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob

No I currently do not have a website but I am starting to think I should. I have never actually sold my lotion as I have only made it for friends and family as gifts. But recently one of my sisters (that I am not that fond of anyhow) requested 12 8 oz bottles. Unless she is taking a bath in it I think she is selling it! My sisters have always been sensitive to skin products so I used to make them lotion, foundation, soap, shampoo, etc. until it got to be a full time job. They have since found suitable replacements for all but the lotion. Normally it contains things such as as Glycerin, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vanilla Fruit Extract, Lanolin, Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, etc. etc. It is truly handcrafted so I tweak the ingredients because while it is hypo-allergenic, some people still have sensitivities.

RS suggested Etsy but the two problems with that is... 1) I make the lotion in small batches so I don't know if I could keep up with the volume and 2) I am an old lady who is hopelessly helpless with computers.

I have even considered posting my e-mail address for friends here, signaled beforehand by a word like cauliflower, so you all can get it before they take it down. Stand by for further developments.

PS It is sad that things like vaccinations that are supposed to help can cause damage. The vast majority of people are not harmed, but for those who are it can be devastating. I pray for some relief for you and your daughter.
I'll stand by and thank you. Ive learned a heck of a lot these last few years. I believe we deserve to know before vaccination the pros AND cons, the side effects. Its called informed consent. We expect it with all procedures and we get it with all prescriptions. I also believe all protections from liability need to be lifted for doctors and manufacturers. Only then, when people know the side effects and they can report them, will we know how "rare" or common they are. Its my opinion that if vaccines are about protecting people from illness and death then everyone including doctors, manufacturers and regular folks should want to know about everyone harmed and should be trying to make them safe even if its 1 in 1,000 or 1 in 100,000 that are harmed.
6 x

JewelryQueen

OK girls the code word is cauliflower. More to follow. Ever the rule breaker am I.
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

:lol: I love veggies.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
OK girls the code word is cauliflower. More to follow. Ever the rule breaker am I.
YUMMY ❗😋😁
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I also love cauliflower, but right now my new Neupro patch for RLS, with a side effect of shopping addiction, is working overtime😇I just ordered 4 items - pink diamond pendant, natural yellow diamonds studs, alexandrite ring, Emerald with diamonds bangle HELP 😂🤣 well at least my RLS is taking a break🙏🏻
3 x