Another AAA Tanzanite smack down tomorrow..not watching.

Gemsnob

Re: Another AAA Tanzanite smack down tomorrow..not watching.

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
It's not necessary to run a banner at the bottom of the screen saying "BREAKING NEWS!!! THE TANZANITE MINES HAVE CLOSED!!!!! For Pete's sakes, that happened 7 months ago.
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Well the story changed. Jtv now says the Government took over the mines and so far released only 22,000 pounds of Tanzanite. Jtv claims that the Government is selling the tanzanite from 2 places only.
If you noticed the latest AD by shoplc has Shawn saying that TANZANITE ONE mine is shut down. There are a few more Tanzanite mines. Nothing said about them closing. All the shopping channels have huge amounts of tanzanite, charging exorbitant prices. I SMELL A 🐀
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

That banner is driving me crazy too. It's plain stupid. We know this already, they have repeatedly told us this for almost a year and yet they continue to have so much Tanzanite. They say they aren't raising their prices but they are pretty high to me.The J channel had pieces in gold on that were less than shop LC' s silver pieces. I don't know how they can put a start price of over $1,000 if a piece is in silver.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

It's not over! According to my DirecTV guide, Tanzanite will continue until 2am (cst). :shock:
4 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

Same with Sleeping Beauty turquoise. Seems everyone knows Monty, or Marty, or whomever the owner is, and has secret deals on ' the last few buckets '. Yeah, right. Between Jay King, JTV, Caroline Pollack and every other shopping channel, that's a lot of buckets. And we've been hearing it for 8 years!!
4 x