SLC the good...

RS

Re: SLC the good...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I think they hired new warehouse employees.
I also received a 3ct Diamond Bangle in perfect condition. The diamonds were protected by having bubble wrap wrapped around it. Then it was placed in a plastic and put into an expensive padded bracelet box. ( I usually pay at least $10 when I buy those boxes.
The Yellow diamond pendant and the yellow diamond drop earrings also were as shown on air. They were in a usual blue box, not the new sacks. Smart move, since the box protects them in shipping. A blue quartz ring with Swarovski crystals ($10) was also in a blue box. Basically the 925 chains, and necklace magnetic extenders and rechargeable headlamp all arrived in great condition.
Hopefully, the rest of the stuff coming is packed as well as these were
I am so glad you got some nice things too! I also got a bracelet in one of those boxes. Another item I forgot to mention.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Oh oh oh.....

I forgot a few items....

Blue diamond ring. Kind of a chevron shape.
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Nice. I know, single cut. But very inexpensive. Nice color and sparkle!

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

And these next rings....I KNOW...I KNOW....KARIS

BUT....so cute! With Swarovski in a cluster style ring. $9.99 and 30% off...so okay....it’s brass under. But for 7 bucks? They look so much nicer than that! I got a few Karis rings when I first started shopping here (didn’t know what they were). Mine have never worn through.

So, yeah....super cute. I got the tanzanite color and the amethyst.

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
I've got some Karis rings in past...no problems but don't wear often. Not long ago I ordered a 5 stone rainbow moonstone ring which promptly turned my finger green! No more Karis rings for me! Hope you have better luck!πŸ’ž
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
Oh oh oh.....

I forgot a few items....

Blue diamond ring. Kind of a chevron shape.
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Nice. I know, single cut. But very inexpensive. Nice color and sparkle!

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

And these next rings....I KNOW...I KNOW....KARIS

BUT....so cute! With Swarovski in a cluster style ring. $9.99 and 30% off...so okay....it’s brass under. But for 7 bucks? They look so much nicer than that! I got a few Karis rings when I first started shopping here (didn’t know what they were). Mine have never worn through.

So, yeah....super cute. I got the tanzanite color and the amethyst.

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
I've got some Karis rings in past...no problems but don't wear often. Not long ago I ordered a 5 stone rainbow moonstone ring which promptly turned my finger green! No more Karis rings for me! Hope you have better luck!πŸ’ž
Well I haven’t worn either of these yet. Maybe I will test one tomorrow. ❀️
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Happy Dance for YOU β£πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Sounds like some really nice pieces
And thanks for the great reviews
The Jade dragons are actually on my wish list πŸ€—
I hope you get them. I love mine!
Good morning @RS πŸ€—
I am taking your good review and advice.....I purchased the jade dragons. Like I said they were already on my wish list because I thought they looked really nice. But I was still on the fence about them. I hope mine are pkg'd & shipped as nicely as yours and that my figurines are just as nice 😁 fingers crossed 🀞🀞 - @Gypsy
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi Girls😍
Its such a shame that they took away the attachments. It would be nice to see the items we like that we bought at SLC. They would profit from it, because seeing items, is conducive to others ordering it
3 x

Gypsy

4 years ago
Hi Girls😍
Its such a shame that they took away the attachments. It would be nice to see the items we like that we bought at SLC. They would profit from it, because seeing items, is conducive to others ordering it
Hi Vicky
Sorry....I should've posted the item # 3498729 πŸ€—- Gypsy
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago
Happy Dance for YOU β£πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Sounds like some really nice pieces
And thanks for the great reviews
The Jade dragons are actually on my wish list πŸ€—
Good morning @RS πŸ€—
I am taking your good review and advice.....I purchased the jade dragons. Like I said they were already on my wish list because I thought they looked really nice. But I was still on the fence about them. I hope mine are pkg'd & shipped as nicely as yours and that my figurines are just as nice 😁 fingers crossed 🀞🀞 - @Gypsy
@

Good morning! And yayyyyyyyy❀️❀️❀️❀️

I hope yours are awesome! Mine came in a black gift box with molded insert snapped like the dragons, with foam covering. The gift box was inside a plastic bag and all of that came shipped in a cardboard box. They were perfect.

I looked them over closely to make sure there were no cracks or chips. At first what I thought was a chipped ear on the dragon was not. They are carved at an angle. They are all the same so not chipped. They are beautiful.

My coffee table has a glass top and four footed legs. There is a shelf on the bottom of the table. Table is oval. On the bottom shelf I have a luminara candle and I put the two dragons, facing outward, on either side of the candle. Love them there.

Let us know when you get yours❀️❀️❀️
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Hi Girls😍
I think they don’t want us showing β€œthe bad” so they took that option away. They want us to post pics on the homepage. Advertising for them. I don’t want to post anything there. Here would be fine with me.
2 x

Gypsy

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

Good morning @RS πŸ€—
@

Good morning! And yayyyyyyyy❀️❀️❀️❀️

I hope yours are awesome! Mine came in a black gift box with molded insert snapped like the dragons, with foam covering. The gift box was inside a plastic bag and all of that came shipped in a cardboard box. They were perfect.

I looked them over closely to make sure there were no cracks or chips. At first what I thought was a chipped ear on the dragon was not. They are carved at an angle. They are all the same so not chipped. They are beautiful.

My coffee table has a glass top and four footed legs. There is a shelf on the bottom of the table. Table is oval. On the bottom shelf I have a luminara candle and I put the two dragons, facing outward, on either side of the candle. Love them there.

Let us know when you get yours❀️❀️❀️
@

I will πŸ€—
I have a few Onyx figurines in greens , blues and browns and I thought the dragons would mix nice with those pieces
2 x