Blossom

Re: Good Morning Wednesday ☕☕☕☕

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning Tribe!

Gypsy, I look for your coffee thread every morning & love that you start our day with positive words & thoughts!

H4T, good eye! Happy Birthday Gypsy in April (my mom's was April 21st)! H4T, I haven't given up on Ms Black yet! Please be safe in Ohio.

JQ, you're priceless! I bet you are loved by everyone you meet...I know you are loved by everyone here!

Wanna hear a joke?????

Decaf!

Hope everyone has a better day than yesterday! Prayers for everyone & their loved ones. Hoping our missing forum family is able to check in soon!💞
@@Blossom

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Decaf - not a chance ❣❣❣
Right?!!
What would be the point!😋
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Good morning🥰🥰🥰

I’ve been up for a bit. On my last cup ☕️

Cleaning gals coming in about an hour, Hubby at the back doctor. His best friend arrives for his visit this afternoon. The boys will have a great time...me, well yes I will too. But more time for me in the kitchen and stuff, you know...the hostess thing!

Still need to hit the grocery store this morning. After hubby gets back. We bought an ENORMOUS brisket yesterday. The boys will be getting up at 3a.m. to put that thing on the Traeger to smoke.
Looks like daughter and SIL will be getting a bunch of brisket next time we go up. I better freeze it though...don’t know when we will be going again what with all THIS going on. Sigh....

I see several members have not checked in for a few days. I understand. I am hoping all is well...💞💞💞💞

Have a great day my lovelies💞💞💞
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Good morning Tribe☕️☕️☕️☕️
I dont know if any of you follow the stock market. Psychotic behavior day to day. Yesterday its up 1100. Today its down 1000 and its early. Nothing has changed. The virus continues. So what causes all these mood changes 😆
My APPL is being beaten up. Bruising easily 🥺😳😭
Anyway, shoplc is selling take along in the car disinfectant wipes. No ingredients listed. It Must have bleach to kill the snake virus. Only says 99.9% effective. That was made before the SNAKE APPEARED. so the 99.9% is not accurate unless it contains bleach.
Anyway, the pkg has a preprinted label of $2.99
Thats what shoplc is charging plus shipping. Thats really nice of them not to raise the pkg price. My only beef is that a few hosts stated that shoplc is making no money on it, its just a customer service🤥
Oh my goodness. They bought at least 20,000 pieces from the manufacturer ( already sold thousands). When you buy wholesale, you get it for a quarter of the retail price. If shoplc paid 50 cents a piece, they paid alot.
So to claim that they are making NO MONEY on the deal is almost as bad as claiming that they themselves are providing hot meals for kids ( I doubt that shoplc contribution of 10 cents buys a hot meal)
On the other hand, shoplc did keep to the price printed on the pkg. ( the price is printed in big numbers. Shoplc Would have had to make a new pkg, to change the price, which would cost them.
All im saying is, that its very nice they didnt gouge our eyes with their prices. But dont say you are not making ANY MONEY. You are making mega money by selling thousands to panicked viewers.

Now that I VENTED, im ready for another cup of joe 😋
Hope everyone has a SAFE DAY ❤️❤️❤️❤️
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning🥰🥰🥰

Cleaning gals coming in about an hour, Hubby at the back doctor. His best friend arrives for his visit this afternoon. The boys will have a great time...me, well yes I will too. But more time for me in the kitchen and stuff, you know...the hostess thing!

Still need to hit the grocery store this morning. After hubby gets back. We bought an ENORMOUS brisket yesterday. The boys will be getting up at 3a.m. to put that thing on the Traeger to smoke.
Looks like daughter and SIL will be getting a bunch of brisket next time we go up. I better freeze it though...don’t know when we will be going again what with all THIS going on. Sigh....

I see several members have not checked in for a few days. I understand. I am hoping all is well...💞💞💞💞

👀👀Brisket. Did somebody say brisket? Smoked brisket???👀👀👀
A big giant smoked brisket? 💙💜💚💛🍴

Praying y'all stay healthy!
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning🥰🥰🥰

@RS

Brisket ❗❗❗ Mmmmm....YUMMY 🤗🤗🤗
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Gyspy

Hello fellow Aries! Next month I'm 68. Where did the time go? Every year speeds up. You always have the kindest words for everyone. I love your positive attitude.

@Blossom

I'm not too sure everyone loves me all that much, as I have the nasty habit of speaking my mind. Any time. All the time.
And who knew a one word joke could be so hilarious? Last time I visited Finland I went with half my luggage stuffed with coffee. There was some sort of coffee shortage and they were drinking a godawful chickory drink. DO NOT ever come between a Finlander and their coffee! I wasn't sure if they were ecstatic to see me or the coffee... but I have my suspicions.

@RS

Just how bad DO you want more company? First a spa... then lobster (my all time favorite!)... now a giant smoked brisket. Do you think Uber goes from Washington to California?

I think I'll let you try Etsy first. And probably last. But keep an eye out for the code word cauliflower!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning🥰🥰🥰

👀👀Brisket. Did somebody say brisket? Smoked brisket???👀👀👀
A big giant smoked brisket? 💙💜💚💛🍴

Praying y'all stay healthy!
Yes!!! A big ole honkin’ smoked brisket. It’s about 16 lbs!

And were trying my friend...thank you 💞💞💞

But, best friends wife is trying to make her way home from Spain (we said she shouldn’t go...) so friend may end up having to go home earlier than planned...😔
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

DANG.... I have lost a couple of days..... . Here it is Thursday already..12:18 AM. Good morning everybody.....Angelflutter
3 x

Vicky

@Angelflutter
Well you didnt miss much - we are in a Pandemic.
The Nba season is so far cancelled after one player has the virus. TOM Hanks and his wife also have the virus.
President Trump announced he is giving us financial tax breaks while we fight this MONSTER.
So early GOOD MORNING☕️, or for most of us, GOOD NIGHT on wednesday 🤪❤️😍
1 x

Vicky

@Angelflutter
Well you didnt miss much - we are in a Pandemic.
The Nba season is so far cancelled after one player has the virus. TOM Hanks and his wife also have the virus.
President Trump announced he is giving us financial tax breaks while we fight this MONSTER.
So early GOOD MORNING☕️, or for most of us, GOOD NIGHT on wednesday 🤪❤️😍
1 x