TWO SMACKDOWNS...

Hollie

Re: TWO SMACKDOWNS...

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

More shungite? Eww
I'd rather watch the snowfall. It's quieter and prettier.
6 x

Mercury

Post by Mercury » 4 years ago

I feel like you guys. The prices are high on the smackdown. What does everyone think of Stacy and Loretta as a team? Loretta does not seem to be as happy. Stacy is so pushy and when did she start that position? I like Stacy but comes off hateful. Just wondering. Sure am skipping a lot on the LC these days. ❤☺
3 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

This is NOT a diamond smack down Some items are higher (program guide) than usual price. Have not seen much that wows me. They sure push “champagne “ diamonds. They used to be used for industrial purposes. I bet champagne diamond dust is what Tenner uses to polish other gemstones.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
This is NOT a diamond smack down Some items are higher (program guide) than usual price. Have not seen much that wows me. They sure push “champagne “ diamonds. They used to be used for industrial purposes. I bet champagne diamond dust is what Tenner uses to polish other gemstones.
Not even going to watch. And after my last couple of items I really think it’s time for me to stop online jewelry shopping.
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

you'd have thunk that there would be less colored rodium
with all the requests to stop it. i can not stand the yakking
about the 'lowest price ever'!! " it's NOT!!"
i did notice the past few days that one person, instead of
two, is presenting items, occasionally.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@honey @RS @CJM This is ridiculous. Many of the diamonds have been on their web for less or eligible for a coupon.

WHEN IS THE DIAMOND SMACKDOWN STARTING ????

Example : A Rhapsody diamond pendant was $1299
Then it was eligible for a 35% coupon. COST $844
Then it was buy one, get one free. COST $650
TODAY it COST $1999

SOUNDS LIKE A SMACK- UP TO ME 🙃🤣🤯
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@honey @RS @CJM This is ridiculous. Many of the diamonds have been on their web for less or eligible for a coupon.

WHEN IS THE DIAMOND SMACKDOWN STARTING ????

Example : A Rhapsody diamond pendant was $1299
Then it was eligible for a 35% coupon. COST $844
Then it was buy one, get one free. COST $650
TODAY it COST $1999

SOUNDS LIKE A SMACK- UP TO ME 🙃🤣🤯
They always raise the prices right before any smackdown. Then smackdown price is usually the price that it was previously listed at. Customers that dont shop online or dont really pay attn. think they are getting a good deal. We know better . I dont shop smackdown -Gypsy
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

SMART SHOPPER @Gypsy
Thank goodness they sometimes mess up.
A pair of 1ct diamond hoops were $199 but with the wheel hitting 50% it became $99. So it normally returns to $199 after the night show ends. Well they forgot to return it to $199, then they put a 30% coupon, which made it $69. I grabbed it. 10 minutes later it returned to $199 with a 30% coupon. So it’s $140. I was nervous they would cancel my purchase. Nope. It was just shipped 😆.
The only way to get a great deal anymore !!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
SMART SHOPPER @Gypsy
A pair of 1ct diamond hoops were $199 but with the wheel hitting 50% it became $99. So it normally returns to $199 after the night show ends. Well they forgot to return it to $199, then they put a 30% coupon, which made it $69. I grabbed it. 10 minutes later it returned to $199 with a 30% coupon. So it’s $140. I was nervous they would cancel my purchase. Nope. It was just shipped 😆.

@Vicky

I agree....you've gotta be on your toes to get a deal -Gypsy
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
SMART SHOPPER @Gypsy
I watch like that too. Sometimes, actually often enough, items slips through the cracks and the lower price and coupon can be snagged! Nice sleuthing💞💞
2 x