Re: Friday-coffees on ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy
@honey
@JewelryQueen
And all of out TRIBE,

Oh its so sweet of all to be worried. If you knew how much I survived, you wouldn't be worried at all. I got it in with GOD. He gets so tired of me bothering him, he just says. Ok- OK whatever- just give the NOODGING a break😹🥴

Im worried about all of you and your moms and sisters and Hubbies and daughters friends.

Btw- the pet groomers are closed, so a hour ago I told my chihuahua that I will be the one clipping her nails. I cant find her since🚪🧱🛏🛋

Love to the Tribe ❤️❤️
VICKY
I know that since your are nurse you know your body, but I'm still going to worry 🥰
And your puppy reacts like my kitties when I say
the word BATH ❗ they scatter 😂😂

💜💞💜 (((HUGS))) take care of YOU ❗ -GYPSY
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Good Morning/Afternoon Tribe❤

Yet again, another storm threat has passed. Cloudy but in the 60s here but back to 40s tomorrow.

@Angelflutter
Hoping you & family made it safely through the storms.

@Gypsy
Your 'gator' came to visit me last night! Hope your 2 MIAs visit soon!
2 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

Yet again, another storm threat has passed. Cloudy but in the 60s here but back to 40s tomorrow.

@Angelflutter

@Gypsy
@Blossom

Good morning/afternoon to you 🌺
I wondered where my "gator" was....sorry he found you ☹. Skeeter was on time, Sam & Sissy did finally show up ate and played on the entry for a bit, took a nap then left. 😂 hope you dont feel to achy today 💜💜-Gypsy
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Good morning friends💞💞💞

It’s a cold, clear, sunny day. Mother Earth doesn’t know what is going on so she is bringing us a beautiful day. 💚☘️💚

Jordan went in for surgery at 7:30a.m. Delay was to be expected but no word other than that so far. It is supposed to last about 10 hours. Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. 💓💓💓

No painters. I got a call early this morning that the project is on hold. Too bad we worked on tearing everything down yesterday. Now we need to put everything back up. Who knows how long before this gets done. We are on the top of their list.

I went ahead and ordered my bird supplies that I needed, one less place I have to go.

I will go out super early tomorrow, not today. Being that this shelter in place went into effect I figured today would be a madhouse. We are all headed there anyway...no need to get there any sooner.

I will post news about Jordan as I learn any.

Please take care everyone💚💚💚

Look up and smile at the sun, moon and stars...hopefully they are smiling down at us💜
2 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

@Angelflutter

@Gypsy
@Blossom

Good morning/afternoon to you 🌺
I wondered where my "gator" was....sorry he found you ☹. Skeeter was on time, Sam & Sissy did finally show up ate and played on the entry for a bit, took a nap then left. 😂 hope you dont feel to achy today 💜💜-Gypsy
@

😻😻😻
2 x

Blossom

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning friends💞💞💞

It’s a cold, clear, sunny day. Mother Earth doesn’t know what is going on so she is bringing us a beautiful day. 💚☘️💚

Jordan went in for surgery at 7:30a.m. Delay was to be expected but no word other than that so far. It is supposed to last about 10 hours. Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. 💓💓💓

No painters. I got a call early this morning that the project is on hold. Too bad we worked on tearing everything down yesterday. Now we need to put everything back up. Who knows how long before this gets done. We are on the top of their list.

I went ahead and ordered my bird supplies that I needed, one less place I have to go.

I will go out super early tomorrow, not today. Being that this shelter in place went into effect I figured today would be a madhouse. We are all headed there anyway...no need to get there any sooner.

I will post news about Jordan as I learn any.

Please take care everyone💚💚💚

Look up and smile at the sun, moon and stars...hopefully they are smiling down at us💜
For Jordan
🙏🌞🌟🌕🙏
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Hello Everyone!

@Vicky

I am praying! Vicky, God isn't like us humans...

HE LOVES TO BE PESTERED!
🤗😊🤗

We will all be pestering Him too!

I love you, Vicky! I'm always saying: "Well, VICKY says..." to my sis and parents! I trust your knowledge! I talk about you all!

My sis and parents are used to hearing:

"Well...JewelryQueen and Gypsy said...and Blossom and Ginger said...and RS and and Gem Lover said...and Angelflutter...and Hot4T and CC says...and Honey and S4Joy...and in so and so's (Insert Forum Member Here) state they're...and so and so, well in their state they're...and OSOTT and Hollie...and Rolltide and Gemsnob...and I agree! Spooky said...and Grizzy says...and Danielle is working on...And...(Insert Forum Members Here) said in their city...! And, The Tribe is praying for..."

And if your name isn't here that doesn't mean I don't mention you! I say what's going on in parts of the country of members and mention all of you! I value all of your opinions!
😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😂😆🤣😂

It's because I love you all! My sis is right! You are all knowledgeable, interesting and fun!

YOU ARE ALL ALSO MY TRUSTED NEWSFEED!
🗞

AND YOU ARE FAMILY!

FORUM FAMILY IS REAL FAMILY!
🌿💜🌸🌺🦋✨🙏🏼✨🦋🌺🌸💜🌿
3 x

Gypsy

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Hello Everyone!

@Vicky

I am praying! Vicky, God isn't like us humans...

HE LOVES TO BE PESTERED!
🤗😊🤗

We will all be pestering Him too!

I love you, Vicky! I'm always saying: "Well, VICKY says..." to my sis and parents! I trust your knowledge! I talk about you all!

My sis and parents are used to hearing:

"Well...JewelryQueen and Gypsy said...and Blossom and Ginger said...and RS and and Gem Lover said...and Angelflutter...and Hot4T and CC says...and Honey and S4Joy...and in so and so's (Insert Forum Member Here) state they're...and so and so, well in their state they're...and OSOTT and Hollie...and Rolltide and Gemsnob...and I agree! Spooky said...and Grizzy says...and Danielle is working on...And...(Insert Forum Members Here) said in their city...! And, The Tribe is praying for..."

And if your name isn't here that doesn't mean I don't mention you! I say what's going on in parts of the country of members and mention all of you! I value all of your opinions!
😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😂😆🤣😂

It's because I love you all! My sis is right! You are all knowledgeable, interesting and fun!

YOU ARE ALL ALSO MY TRUSTED NEWSFEED!
🗞

AND YOU ARE FAMILY!

FORUM FAMILY IS REAL FAMILY!
🌿💜🌸🌺🦋✨🙏🏼✨🦋🌺🌸💜🌿
@Catticus

Love you right back ❣❣❣
Gypsy
💃💃
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

You have no idea how relieved I am that Sissy (the cat) made an appearance! Sissy (the sister) has been inquiring constantly and I have been avoiding giving an answer. Finally I said I think she was on a date. Sissy (the human) raised one eyebrow but did not comment. Now I can tell her she came to breakfast. Think I will not mention she was accompanied by an admirer.
3 x