Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

ShopLC

Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Way to go ShopLC!!!! :!: :!: :!:
8 x

Kat

Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH SHOPLC !!!!!!

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

I'm glad they sent your son and his coworkers the masks. 💗💗💗 I'm also glad that they are helping other healthcare workers. Thanks shop LC!!! 😊💗
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
We are happy to help! So far we have donated 30k masks around the country our goal is to get to 100k we are confident we will get there soon.
I'm sure that they will. In all honesty.... moments like this DO make me very proud of Shop LC. If you would.... the hospital in Paoli, Indiana is in need of face masks. My cousin is a Respiratory Technician there. She just tested positive for the virus. Her husband was laid off 3 weeks ago. He will probably be out till the end of May. My cousin Kerry only needed to work at the hospital 1 day a week.... but she made $400.00 for that 1 day. They have 3 children.... all under the age of 5. She's going to need to take time off now. She most likely caught it due to the mask shortage and reusing of masks. I know shoplc can't help every hospital, but could you put a bee in their bonnet and please mention this to them. Id be forever grateful. Let me know if you hear anthing about this issue. A text or e-mail would work better in making contact with me. I would like them specifically for the RT's there. Thank you.....Angelflutter
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
We are happy to help! So far we have donated 30k masks around the country our goal is to get to 100k we are confident we will get there soon.
I'm sure that they will. In all honesty.... moments like this DO make me very proud of Shop LC. If you would.... the hospital in Paoli, Indiana is in need of face masks. My cousin is a Respiratory Technician there. She just tested positive for the virus. Her husband was laid off 3 weeks ago. He will probably be out till the end of May. My cousin Kerry only needed to work at the hospital 1 day a week.... but she made $400.00 for that 1 day. They have 3 children.... all under the age of 5. She's going to need to take time off now. She most likely caught it due to the mask shortage and reusing of masks. I know shoplc can't help every hospital, but could you put a bee in their bonnet and please mention this to them. Id be forever grateful. Let me know if you hear anthing about this issue. A text or e-mail would work better in making contact with me. I would like them specifically for the RT's there. Thank you.....Angelflutter
Hello, sorry for the delayed reply. It turns out some of our leadership is actually familiar with this hospital and is working on getting them added to the list. Very sorry to hear about your cousin! We will update about this facility ASAP we do have a list we are working through so we do ask for a few days.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

⬆️ 🥰 ⬆️

So glad SLC is aware of this need
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle
Thank you Danielle and all Moderators and Shoplc for all you do.
I remember well how important it was to wear masks in the ER when we had suspected SARS, MERS and EBOLA virus patients.
A SPECIAL personal thanks to Mod Danielle for helping me with a purchase.

Stay safe everyone !!

❤️Vicky
8 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Hello, sorry for the delayed reply. It turns out some of our leadership is actually familiar with this hospital and is working on getting them added to the list. Very sorry to hear about your cousin! We will update about this facility ASAP we do have a list we are working through so we do ask for a few days.
Thank you Danielle. Please let me know of any further advancements on this. It's encouraging and I'd like to know the outcome. I will inform Kerry that I have reached out for Shop to assist and hopefully donate a few masks.
7 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Thank you Shop L.C.for helping so many that need you.😷👼
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you Shop L.C.for helping so many that need you.😷👼
Boston Irish, I personally invite you to our new place FriendsUnplugged. The link is in the Coffee Thread for 4/7. Let us know your name here if you join if it's other than Boston Irish! Hope you come!
4 x