Monday (5/11) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gemsnob

Re: Monday (5/11) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hi everyone,
Hoping all of you and your loved ones, including fur babies are ok. My 9 yr old Chihuahua is Recently making intermittant wheeze like noises After she drinks water, along with frequent snoring During sleep. I did a 02 sat on her. Thats within normal range. I’m watching. Any worse, its time for the vet.
Still recovering from yesterdays drama’s 😝
The Mothers days gifts went over well. No jealous frowns noted🙏🏻 Thank you Moderator @Danielle for your help.
My kids know Im a ☕️☕️Junkie, so I received one of them complicated commercial contraptions which need to be professionally installed.
In the meanwhile the poor mans😂second pot of ☕️☕️is being kept busy.

@Gypsy my son said not to worry about the kitties until They are about 3 months old. Their den might be Too far away For them to follow mamma.

Finally, 🍎 is starting to open its stores. Maybe now I will get a NEW phone, for the 🍋 I returned.

❤️❤️❤️vicky
Hi Vicky! Hope you are doing well and staying healthy. Hope you get your phone situation under control. Happy belated Mother's Day! 💞
3 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Monday (5/11) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
State of Washington Covid19 Update for 5/11/20

Confirmed Cases= 17,122...Deaths= 945

This is not going in the right direction. Not as bad as at the height, but at this rate we will have abut 1,275 people who will have lost their lives by the end of the month. People! If you don't have to go out--stay at home! I know it is boring. I know it is frustrating. But this is a matter of life and death!
4 x