Flash 40% discount

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Flash 40% discount

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Good morning everyone,

If anyone would like to provide specific details about items affected by this, please send me an email at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with the item number and the discount code so our online discounts team can have a better idea about what is causing this. I hope everyone is having a great day!
2 x

SuzyQ82

Post by SuzyQ82 » 4 years ago

Well, just when you think that you can respond to review.... Nope .... they have blocked it! Gave an honest response to US Reviews regarding what is going on. Cannot post it. Good Luck!
1 x

SuzyQ82

Post by SuzyQ82 » 4 years ago

You need to do more checking! LOL! Looked at a Blue Zircon ring before the flash with a 31% of coupon Site listed $39.00. But when you went to flash deal purchase, the ring price went up to $49.00. How do you explain that? can't wait for this answer!
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

SuzyQ82 wrote:
4 years ago
You need to do more checking! LOL! Looked at a Blue Zircon ring before the flash with a 31% of coupon Site listed $39.00. But when you went to flash deal purchase, the ring price went up to $49.00. How do you explain that? can't wait for this answer!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. I apologize again about this and as we speak, the online discounts team is currently looking into this. We are asking for specific examples so they can look into to the specifics on the price changes and why they occurred. There are a few reasons why this may occur such as the item being shown on TV the previous day for a special price or fluctuating values on the items. If you would like to provide any examples so the team can look into it, we would be more than happy to pass that information along to them. I hope you have a beautiful day, and thank you for posting!
1 x